Reviews for Fall Of Liberty
alexisg200 chapter 11 . 9/4/2013
Please Update(:
nobody impotant chapter 11 . 8/19/2013
Like how Niko reacted to hearing news about kate.
EllieEndure2 chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
The premise for this story is genius!
AgentBSmith chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
A good chapter, shows the conflicting sides even when they are not beset on by the zombie horde, Whether fighting the horde or worrying about the fighters, no one is unburdened by an apocalypse, I look forward to the next five chapters.
nobody impotant chapter 10 . 8/6/2013
Nice to know the girls are alright.
Ezio auditore chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Signore you must continue grazie mille
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Okay, that CIA Director has to be killed. I liked that female sergeant, in fact I was going to ship her and Niko until she, you know, died. Please include the other characters like Brucie and Dimitri. Oh and where's Michelle and Katie McReary? Pls bring them
AgentBSmith chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Well, that's an interesting introduction to the Xolotl cult and the whole 'I Am Legend' chaos in Manhattan, it shows that even though the world is going to hell, good and bad things can happen.
Regards,
-B
nobody impotant chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
So, Ross is trying to kill everyone?
Demonjazzi chapter 8 . 7/21/2013
Great new chapter!
nobody impotant chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
Too bad about Badman. I know u have been asked other gta charecters already, but will Brucie and/or Packie going to show up? Also, I just want to say great story and I'm looking forword to the next chapter.
Just A Question chapter 8 . 7/19/2013
Just A Question here will there be minor and the dlc characters appear like Alex Chilton, Louise Lopez, Johnny Klebitz, ect ect.
AK47Productions chapter 8 . 7/17/2013
Badman you poor bastard... I didnt see that coming but whats a good zombie story without a lot of character deaths. Wonder how the rest of Niko's friends are holding up.
AK47Productions chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
Great chapter but just three questions. One was the helicopter crash scene a reference to World War Z (the film)? Two will we get to see the fate of Johnny and Luis whether in their own stories or just a few chapters? And three any thoughts of a sequel.
Alex DeLyan chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
I like what ya did here, combining two of Rockstar's greatest games and merging them together. One criticism tho, after 97 years, the Reyes family name had probably changed.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »