Reviews for Sexcapades
starkrossed chapter 3 . 5/10
Sakura and Ino's situation is a lot like one of my best friend's and I. Except without all the sex LOL, and the fact that she's not that over dramatic to end the friendship whenever I tell her the truth. Keep it up and can't wait for your next update!
I have read your story before this one "Orgasm" and like the school thing. I rather enjoyed reading it. Course I admit I'm a bit of a nerd so I enjoy reading anyway. I really enjoyed these three chapters too. Looking forward to the next one! :)

PS. (Always Smile) :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 3 . 5/8
Is Sasuke going to call Naruto? btw the bed scenes are hot as hell, too bad im not a expert when it comes to those different poses so its hard for me to imagine all that haha :)
i've read a lot of lemon sasusaku fic..and your fic's one of my fave. I love the way you write sasuke's charac., it doesn't seem ooc at all..it's like sasuke's attitude would be like that if it would not be his "ninja" charac. Btw, I'm not particularly good w/ grammars and all but, there are still few things needed to be corrected on some of your phrase, but nonetheless keep on writing because your fic is life :]
pepethefrog chapter 3 . 4/28
I really like your story and your writing is so fluid! It makes it easy to read and enjoyable! And I like the drama and their cute relationship but please please please, don't make them cheat on each other :( even if it's highschool it ruins a relationship and the trust between them :(
nicer guest chapter 3 . 4/28
I love your stories so much! Thank you for updating! Btw, i write fanfiction too, and I totally get what you mean by reviews making you happy! A simple positive or constructive review makes me feel as if i'm one step closer to becoming a better author/fanfiction writer! Reviews are awesome!
I was always checking your account to see if you had updated your sexcapade story..I'm so glad you did :D
guest chapter 3 . 4/28
interesting chapter!
Omg cliff hanger much!
Ellette Alphard chapter 1 . 4/28
I just love Sasuke and Sakura's public display of affection. Lol. That was hott, please write more.
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 3 . 4/28
What could Sasuke possibly do? I hope he will not make things worse.. he's an awkward buddy in social things. Well, I'm gonna wait for chapter 4. :)
pinkypinkypinky chapter 3 . 4/27
Okay so what is Sasuke up to lol anyways I needed some sasusaku goodnes, can't wait for more :)
sasusakufan2357 chapter 3 . 4/27
Oh Jesus. Don't tell me Sasuke to try to fix things with Ino and Sakura and then Ino will think it's flirting...Ayee. I can't deal with that- Ino better not come between SS :( keep up the amazing work! I can't wait for more!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 3 . 4/27
...If Sasuke is going to call Ino, BOY things are going to get ugly FAST.
this is a very good story and can't wait for the next chapter. you've done a good job with it. i like the typical ino and sakura drama but i do hope they can work out their problems soon. would be lovely if we could see more of naruto and hinata too. maybe have a double date or something, to make it interesting.

aslo... i don't like it when authors bribe their readers with reviews. authors shouldn't have to rely on reviews an author should be confident enough to just post their stories and shouldn't 'expect' reviews. a story is not just about reviews

thank you for this great fanfic and can't wait for the next chapter to come out