Reviews for Sexcapades
x.Broken. .Hallelujah.x chapter 1 . 5/7
Also, to add, if you are looking for a beta reader, I would be more than welcome to beta for you.
x.Broken. .Hallelujah.x chapter 1 . 5/7
Nooo, I have to know what happens. You left it on such a cliffhanger. This is extremely well written, and I hope you chose to continue it, even though it has been such a long time.
saku chapter 3 . 2/2
this was a lovely story and i wish you would continue to wright a few more chapters
Guest chapter 3 . 10/1/2016
The fic was really good cant wait for the next
okaaylovely chapter 3 . 9/8/2016
please update !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/26/2016
So nice
TragedyDawl chapter 3 . 1/26/2016
Loved it :) I hope you update soon
theblogger chapter 3 . 1/20/2016
I kind of hope Ino and Sakura go back to being friends but maybe not
Crxzycheky chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Update
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Really obvious that you're going to make Sasuke call Ino to try to patch things up...and Ino is honestly such a horrible person, she's being untrustworthy, trying to steal Sasuke, breaking up Temari and Shikamaru, trying to make Naruto/Hinata/Sasuke turn on Sakura...and your probably going to make everyone turn on Sakura. The way you're treating Sakura in this situation is sickening. How would Sasuke react if guys were always flirting with her and have sex with her the way Ino is doing with Sasuke? But I guess it doesn't matter because Sasuke is a guy and screw both Ino and Sakura because if Sakura gets upset/wounded she's just going to be called jealous/insecure and that will end up breaking up SS. I'm really disappointed on how you've made Sakura the bad guy in this fic. Just because Ino can sleep with everyone and kick Sakura around like a wounded animal while fucking Sasuke in front of Sakura is so disgusting. We all know this isn't you trying to create this "real high school drama" element in the fic. You're just looking for a way to get Sasuke and Ino to fuck while putting Sakura through hell. I wish I never read this fic.
sasusakusarafamily chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Please post the 4th chapter! I love your story! Keep it up girl! Or boy! Lol
starkrossed chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Sakura and Ino's situation is a lot like one of my best friend's and I. Except without all the sex LOL, and the fact that she's not that over dramatic to end the friendship whenever I tell her the truth. Keep it up and can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
I have read your story before this one "Orgasm" and like the school thing. I rather enjoyed reading it. Course I admit I'm a bit of a nerd so I enjoy reading anyway. I really enjoyed these three chapters too. Looking forward to the next one! :)

PS. (Always Smile) :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Is Sasuke going to call Naruto? btw the bed scenes are hot as hell, too bad im not a expert when it comes to those different poses so its hard for me to imagine all that haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
i've read a lot of lemon sasusaku fic..and your fic's one of my fave. I love the way you write sasuke's charac., it doesn't seem ooc at all..it's like sasuke's attitude would be like that if it would not be his "ninja" charac. Btw, I'm not particularly good w/ grammars and all but, there are still few things needed to be corrected on some of your phrase, but nonetheless keep on writing because your fic is life :]