Reviews for Sexcapades
The fic was really good cant wait for the next
okaaylovely chapter 3 . 9/8
please update !
So nice
TragedyDawl chapter 3 . 1/26
Loved it :) I hope you update soon
theblogger chapter 3 . 1/20
I kind of hope Ino and Sakura go back to being friends but maybe not
Crxzycheky chapter 3 . 12/23/2015
Guest chapter 3 . 10/27/2015
Really obvious that you're going to make Sasuke call Ino to try to patch things up...and Ino is honestly such a horrible person, she's being untrustworthy, trying to steal Sasuke, breaking up Temari and Shikamaru, trying to make Naruto/Hinata/Sasuke turn on Sakura...and your probably going to make everyone turn on Sakura. The way you're treating Sakura in this situation is sickening. How would Sasuke react if guys were always flirting with her and have sex with her the way Ino is doing with Sasuke? But I guess it doesn't matter because Sasuke is a guy and screw both Ino and Sakura because if Sakura gets upset/wounded she's just going to be called jealous/insecure and that will end up breaking up SS. I'm really disappointed on how you've made Sakura the bad guy in this fic. Just because Ino can sleep with everyone and kick Sakura around like a wounded animal while fucking Sasuke in front of Sakura is so disgusting. We all know this isn't you trying to create this "real high school drama" element in the fic. You're just looking for a way to get Sasuke and Ino to fuck while putting Sakura through hell. I wish I never read this fic.
sasusakusarafamily chapter 3 . 10/20/2015
Please post the 4th chapter! I love your story! Keep it up girl! Or boy! Lol
starkrossed chapter 3 . 5/10/2015
Sakura and Ino's situation is a lot like one of my best friend's and I. Except without all the sex LOL, and the fact that she's not that over dramatic to end the friendship whenever I tell her the truth. Keep it up and can't wait for your next update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
I have read your story before this one "Orgasm" and like the school thing. I rather enjoyed reading it. Course I admit I'm a bit of a nerd so I enjoy reading anyway. I really enjoyed these three chapters too. Looking forward to the next one! :)

PS. (Always Smile) :)
RoseyDevlin chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
Is Sasuke going to call Naruto? btw the bed scenes are hot as hell, too bad im not a expert when it comes to those different poses so its hard for me to imagine all that haha :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
i've read a lot of lemon sasusaku fic..and your fic's one of my fave. I love the way you write sasuke's charac., it doesn't seem ooc at's like sasuke's attitude would be like that if it would not be his "ninja" charac. Btw, I'm not particularly good w/ grammars and all but, there are still few things needed to be corrected on some of your phrase, but nonetheless keep on writing because your fic is life :]
pepethefrog chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
I really like your story and your writing is so fluid! It makes it easy to read and enjoyable! And I like the drama and their cute relationship but please please please, don't make them cheat on each other :( even if it's highschool it ruins a relationship and the trust between them :(
nicer guest chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
I love your stories so much! Thank you for updating! Btw, i write fanfiction too, and I totally get what you mean by reviews making you happy! A simple positive or constructive review makes me feel as if i'm one step closer to becoming a better author/fanfiction writer! Reviews are awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
I was always checking your account to see if you had updated your sexcapade story..I'm so glad you did :D