Reviews for Stab in the Dark
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 1 . 7/17
...this hurted.
Your writing is amazing, full of suspense, heart wrenching, but simultaneously soft like rain in summer... I truly can feel the brothers as if they were alive.
ahayman12 chapter 1 . 2/10
This was amazing! I liked how you told points of the story from Bill's point of view and he thought tourture was an art form and fun. There was so much detail it felt I was in the room watching it! I feel bad for sam tho, but it was a great story!
CLOWNFISH14 chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
LOVED IT!
StyxxsOmega chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
Awwwww! Poor Sammy! Wish there was more about his recovery! It's fine if you don't do it! Please write more when you can.
jchow1154 chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
Fuck. You are a damn fantastic writer. Best story I've read on fanfic. Pleeease keep writing more.
MysteryMadchen chapter 1 . 2/2/2014
I just found this story and probably have it saved in my "to read" file but loved it. Scary scary but a great read. Aby chance you might do a sequel where Sam get's infected and looses his voice or just more of his recovering? I'm bummed he can't go to the doctor because of the Leviathans but maybe Dean good find the way to kill them as revenge for what Sam's gone through and then not go to purgatory. Yep I know I'm a dreamer but hey a girl can dream right? Thanks so much for the story, Nicole. :)
CindyT63 chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Wow. That was so emotionally draining, I had to read it in installments! You are, indeed the Queen of Torture (and appropriate comfort).
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Review: you're awesome & u deserve a freakin' fruit-basket
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
Whoa! That was seriously whumpy, or is it limpy in this fandom lol! Either way, I loved it! xo
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
You brought ME to tears, let alone Bobby with the amount of emotion in this piece. Amazing work...felt horrible for Sam. Cringed every time with the detail...but really outstanding job!
shookenuppepsi chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Eeek something really must be wrong with me to enjoy tortured Sam so much. Love your addition of Lucifer in here too. Added mental anguish to the mix as well.
V chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! Love it! :-)
Muckel chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Can't find any words to tell you how GREAT this story is! Keep up your fantastic work!
ephiny63 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Hey Hon
Thank you, that was simply awesome, you had my stomach doing flip flops and I haven't had that kind of reaction for a story in a long time.
Huggles Shelley
SupernaturalBaby4Life chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Omg I'm crying it was awesome and sick and so brotherly just ahfkskshsjshfhskdndksjsjhd exactly what I needed thank you!