Reviews for Turn Time
GlitteryKittenHideout chapter 23 . 8/2
I just down know how to describe this story ! It's just incredible really ! A HUGE thank you for this !
vegetals chapter 23 . 12/21/2017
loved it fuck
violette1512 chapter 23 . 9/6/2017
This Trilogy is just delicious... Thanks again! Now, on to Part 3 :))
violette1512 chapter 1 . 8/31/2017
2nd story of yours, now :) me and a cup of coffee 'll enjoy it :)
hywt chapter 1 . 5/23/2017
There are way too many plot holes for this to be enjoyable to me.
whatthefork3 chapter 23 . 4/19/2017
So I just finished this after 3 days of ignoring the fact that I need to study for my exams... Looking back now that I've finished the story I think it was just perfect, I loved the ending and Hermione and Andy's friendship and all the characters in general and just... wow. Thank you for this. Time for the sequel!
Fall chapter 12 . 3/5/2017
Ah, now I remember that I've read this story before. You know I loved it until becoming quite disappointed that Hermione didn't tell the truth when she had the opportunity and then you completely destroyed this story with the ending.. sigh, I hate it when perfectly good stories take a turn for disappointment.
Boomerang chapter 22 . 1/16/2017
Just re read this story... And I am still so heartbroken at the end. It's such a great story... such a tragic story...
Guest chapter 23 . 1/7/2017
I hope you're happy, you've ruined any other Hermione/Bella fan fictions for me; none of the others compare to your stories.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/5/2017
Loved all of it! No words to describe!
Lucy Gaol chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Great story! I hope it okay, and feel free to ignore me, but I found one small thing,"Calculating eyes observing they're every angle" in that qoute I think it should be their, not they're? Maybe?
Catalina V Black chapter 20 . 7/27/2016
This scene is inaccurate because Molly Prewitt is two years older than Bellatrix. It's good but the timeline was a bit off. Anyways good story.
Catalina V Black chapter 8 . 7/26/2016
I think I read this a few months or maybe a year ago and it updated since the time I've read it.
Catalina V Black chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
You said it was 1965? In 1965 Bellatrix would be fourteen so you could make it 1968 or 1969, depending upon how old you want her to be.
ParaVox26 chapter 23 . 7/19/2016
I feel like when I read Bella/Hermione stories people sort of just glance over the cruciatus curse, the ugly side of other characters (Molly, Dumbledore), and sometimes even the ugly side of Bella and I'm so glad you didn't. I was so amazed at this story and how awesome it was and how you tackled really, really fucking hard shit so masterfully that sort of made you hate people but also feel compassion and love for them. It was just so interesting. And I don't know much about much but to me at least a lot of the responses and relationships felt very real which is something you don't always get in both officially published and unpublished stories and so I just wanted to thank you for this story.