Reviews for Shot Up Love
333
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 6 . 1/21
I love this chapter!
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 5 . 1/21
I hate when people manipulate others to make them do as they want, that is so cruel! :(
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 2 . 1/21
Sooo cute ! 3
And I love the way you portrait Isabell.
ingeborg.nordahl chapter 1 . 1/21
This is the second time I read this story. It is so good! :)
Sky4evr chapter 10 . 1/26/2016
I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH! Thanks for the great read!
patoisabel2015 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
OMG! that was soooo hot! i love Malec storys... there's something about ... feel love for someone being afraid to love and be loved, I love this kind of story. I love Alec personality that never realizes that Magnus is really interested in it, is clueless and I love his way of being. The doubts that have both on their affection for each other is so tender. mother of Alec was incredible, almost the same level as Camille, I was surprised to know that he would not "destroy" Alec as other fics . Thanks for sharing your story. I will follow, still writing you do fine.
Missnephilim chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I have read this story multiple times and always love it! :)
FandomFics chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Great story :)
However, the last chapter was a little inconsistent, as it started off with everyone saying "Merry Christmas" and then asking about plans for New Years, but after dinner it is suddenly New Year's Eve. Sorry, it just made it a little confusing as I read it.
Putty Tat Lion chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
"You're a keeper." Just... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO CUTE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ADORABLE AMAZING!
Putty Tat Lion chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
AWESOME!
PredatedHipsterTMI chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Aaaaawwww! That was soooo cute! And by the angel, clary and jace were hilarious! Loved it!