Reviews for Shot Up Love
Sky4evr chapter 10 . 1/26
I LOVED IT SOOO MUCH! Thanks for the great read!
patoisabel2015 chapter 10 . 6/9/2015
OMG! that was soooo hot! i love Malec storys... there's something about ... feel love for someone being afraid to love and be loved, I love this kind of story. I love Alec personality that never realizes that Magnus is really interested in it, is clueless and I love his way of being. The doubts that have both on their affection for each other is so tender. mother of Alec was incredible, almost the same level as Camille, I was surprised to know that he would not "destroy" Alec as other fics . Thanks for sharing your story. I will follow, still writing you do fine.
Missnephilim chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I have read this story multiple times and always love it! :)
FandomFics chapter 10 . 2/9/2015
Great story :)
However, the last chapter was a little inconsistent, as it started off with everyone saying "Merry Christmas" and then asking about plans for New Years, but after dinner it is suddenly New Year's Eve. Sorry, it just made it a little confusing as I read it.
Putty Tat Lion chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
"You're a keeper." Just... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO CUTE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ADORABLE AMAZING!
Putty Tat Lion chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
AWESOME!
PredatedHipsterTMI chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Aaaaawwww! That was soooo cute! And by the angel, clary and jace were hilarious! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You also write for the soul eater Stein X Spirit don't you? I'd just like to say that your work is really good. :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Great sex scene at the end.
thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
well it's seems that maryse has realized that she had better accept her children's choices or lose them all for good. I don't believe is actually proud of Alec, she's only saying the words.

another great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Fantastic. Take that maryse. Shamefully behaviour for a parent.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Yeah Magnus. Stand up for what you want, the new store, the international exposure and the boyfriend.
Another great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm this is interesting.
I can't believe Alex has worked for him for eight years and they never crossed paths before. Oh well now that they have, I hope sparks fly (pardon the pun)
luvmusic87 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013