Reviews for Shot Up Love
patoisabel2015 chapter 10 . 6/9
OMG! that was soooo hot! i love Malec storys... there's something about ... feel love for someone being afraid to love and be loved, I love this kind of story. I love Alec personality that never realizes that Magnus is really interested in it, is clueless and I love his way of being. The doubts that have both on their affection for each other is so tender. mother of Alec was incredible, almost the same level as Camille, I was surprised to know that he would not "destroy" Alec as other fics . Thanks for sharing your story. I will follow, still writing you do fine.
Missnephilim chapter 1 . 5/28
I have read this story multiple times and always love it! :)
FandomFics chapter 10 . 2/9
Great story :)
However, the last chapter was a little inconsistent, as it started off with everyone saying "Merry Christmas" and then asking about plans for New Years, but after dinner it is suddenly New Year's Eve. Sorry, it just made it a little confusing as I read it.
Putty Tat Lion chapter 6 . 2/8/2014
"You're a keeper." Just... AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH TOO CUTE AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW ADORABLE AMAZING!
Putty Tat Lion chapter 3 . 2/8/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Putty Tat Lion chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
AWESOME!
PredatedHipsterTMI chapter 10 . 1/7/2014
Aaaaawwww! That was soooo cute! And by the angel, clary and jace were hilarious! Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
You also write for the soul eater Stein X Spirit don't you? I'd just like to say that your work is really good. :)
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 10 . 11/7/2013
Great sex scene at the end.
thx for sharing.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 9 . 11/7/2013
well it's seems that maryse has realized that she had better accept her children's choices or lose them all for good. I don't believe is actually proud of Alec, she's only saying the words.

another great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 8 . 11/6/2013
Fantastic. Take that maryse. Shamefully behaviour for a parent.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 5 . 11/6/2013
Yeah Magnus. Stand up for what you want, the new store, the international exposure and the boyfriend.
Another great chapter.
AlwaysAnAussie chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm this is interesting.
I can't believe Alex has worked for him for eight years and they never crossed paths before. Oh well now that they have, I hope sparks fly (pardon the pun)
luvmusic87 chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Beautiful story.
Mimi the Brave chapter 10 . 10/30/2013
I loved this AU 333 Magnus as a designer is too perfect for words xD And so many lemon cakes in there, oh my *whips out the fan*

great job, although the plot was a little inconsistent and sort of reminded me of rom-coms, but! that's exactly what I needed right now xD Another piece of hopefully constructive criticism: you often misspell words like "definitely", which wasn't terrible but disrupted the reading experience a bit.
I loved your characterization of Magnus and Alec, and also Maryse - I never did like her very much xD but it was nice when they all made up at the end :DD