Reviews for Never A Shadow
Guest chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
This fanfic is perfect! I just spent like a whole day reading this and I was hooked the whole time! Please tell me the name of the sequel (if it's finished) so I can read it, I bet it's going to be as amazing as this one was. I loved it!
Guest chapter 19 . 6/21/2014
This is amazing
Love it
And it is never too fluffy (especially where tony stark is concerned)
Iloveallsupernaturalthings chapter 16 . 8/27/2013
I think Tony should have kept the arc reactor too in Iron Man 3. I go through the same thing after I watch a movie too.
Sephira Vanya Estelwen chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Nicely done.
tangle.of.ivy chapter 18 . 8/1/2013
And I have to be in complete awe of the amount of brilliant detail, back story, characters' thouhhts, descriptions, original scenes and dialogues, etc. You took Ironman and didn't just change it...you made it way better! I'll never be able to watch the movie the same way again.
tangle.of.ivy chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I also like how you had such good reasons for Anna being there. It makes me wonder how Tony ever managed things without her in the real movie.
tangle.of.ivy chapter 19 . 8/1/2013
...I'm a bit speechless...
This has got to be one of...if not THE best fanfic I've ever read!
Some of my favorite parts were:
1) You got Tony's personality down PERFECT! His humor, his speech, his insecurities, his sweetness, everything!
2) I loved the bit from Tony's POV.
3) I liked that you didn't go overboard with Anna being jealous of Tony's other girls, especially Pepper. I hate it when authors concentrate too much on love triangles.
4) You don't just copy the movie script word for word. You always add little bits or at least insert some of Anna's thoughts. A lot of fanfic writers aren't very good at that.
5) I love the fluff and almost wish there was more!
I've literally stayed up til 4:30 just to finish this amazing story. But tomorrow I can't wait to see the sequel and look at your other writings. I hope you go through with your idea to write an OC story about every Avenger!
You're an INCREDIBLE writer!
shika93 chapter 19 . 7/25/2013