Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Shailene Hawthorne chapter 5 . 2/4
Hahahaha…Read the first sentance of Chapter 5, and if you have a dirty mind you will understand this… :P
Guest chapter 10 . 6/28/2016
overall, i liked the story; however, i was a little disappointed with how the ending happened with peeta's dad finding out about them and then the parent's ended their relationship to let them happen. I mean with all the trials and tribulations peeta and katniss went through to discover their love for each other. I was hoping they would stick up for their love, kind of like in the books. peeta chose katniss, instead of his family. i mean he volunteered at the quarter quell, thinking his was going to die, but he loved her so it was okay for peeta. and so when i read this and kind of guessed it was going to go into that direction, i was hoping i was wrong and peeta (or katniss, but in my mind it was peeta) would tell their parents and plead for his love. it felt like a cop out, but understood your point as well. I am glad though that the parents did not end up together because imagine if they had a child. it would be their half sibling, but peeta and katniss are together. that is wayyy too complicated. i also hoped prim would play a bigger role (like she finds out about them and is on their side or something), but i did like your portrayal of her going through puberty. but thanks for writing the story, it was still good and made me finish in one sitting because i wanted to know what happens next. i mean your an awesome writer (i seriously read all of your everlark stories) and the smut is always hot. so thanks for your stories. i can't wait for your next one!
dandelion66 chapter 10 . 4/21/2016
best friends to lovers uh~
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
I am brand new to fanfic and this my first AU! I loooooved this story and was sad it was over! Thank you for actually saying penis and pussy rather than some strange coverup word!
anna chapter 10 . 9/10/2015
Ever thought of an epilogue to this story, where they all are in ten years. Thanks enjoyed it
belrow chapter 10 . 8/15/2015
Great plot. Love the method of your story telling , Over all a great STORY.
skaigirlclarke chapter 10 . 4/26/2015
I loved that story! Soooo amazing!
LSZero chapter 3 . 2/26/2015
At 14?! Are you serious?! I'm sorry, I just stop reading after that
Mscallo chapter 10 . 1/11/2015
Bravo! Great story to read. I wasnt sure how this would all work out. How their parents were going to deal with the situation. It was nicely done. I enjoyed this story immensely. Katniss and Peeta are always a great read. Thank you!
Allium Banner chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Loved this story!
JUSTABBY23 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Please update this story soon! It's so good :) :) :)
S chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
This was awesome! And so cute. :D I think it was awesome! And can't wait to check out the sequel to that college story. :D
liljennmartin chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Great story...I definitely enjoyed it!
Jaque Weasley chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
This was amazing. The scene in the closet was sooooo hot. Every scene after that was so hooot. Every fic u write is so hooot. Ive tried reading some fics ur favs, but no one is a match 4 u lady, god damn it. What am I gonna do now there is nothing left to read? Aw gawd! Thanks for this piece of heaven
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
I liked the story but I'm kind of disappointed with one thing in the ending, not with everlark but with their parents. Like- I honestly see nothing wrong with them dating or getting merry if they want to, there's nothing really wrong about it.
If they were going to be happy then I don't know what was the big deal of them being together, is not like by it Peeta and Katniss were going to be actually related! it happens more times than not, really.
anyway, I guess that's it. Uh, perhaps a little bit the way thing went with everlark bother me a bit but it's alright after all. I just wanted them together, right? we all do.
it was a good story, well written. :) Xx