Reviews for Best Laid Plans
Mockingjay-maniac chapter 10 . 4/26
I loved that story! Soooo amazing!
LSZero chapter 3 . 2/26
At 14?! Are you serious?! I'm sorry, I just stop reading after that
Mscallo chapter 10 . 1/11
Bravo! Great story to read. I wasnt sure how this would all work out. How their parents were going to deal with the situation. It was nicely done. I enjoyed this story immensely. Katniss and Peeta are always a great read. Thank you!
Allium Banner chapter 10 . 10/28/2014
Loved this story!
JUSTABBY23 chapter 10 . 8/14/2014
Please update this story soon! It's so good :) :) :)
S chapter 10 . 7/30/2014
This was awesome! And so cute. :D I think it was awesome! And can't wait to check out the sequel to that college story. :D
liljennmartin chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Great story...I definitely enjoyed it!
Jaque Weasley chapter 10 . 5/18/2014
This was amazing. The scene in the closet was sooooo hot. Every scene after that was so hooot. Every fic u write is so hooot. Ive tried reading some fics ur favs, but no one is a match 4 u lady, god damn it. What am I gonna do now there is nothing left to read? Aw gawd! Thanks for this piece of heaven
OfBloodandStarlight chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
I liked the story but I'm kind of disappointed with one thing in the ending, not with everlark but with their parents. Like- I honestly see nothing wrong with them dating or getting merry if they want to, there's nothing really wrong about it.
If they were going to be happy then I don't know what was the big deal of them being together, is not like by it Peeta and Katniss were going to be actually related! it happens more times than not, really.
anyway, I guess that's it. Uh, perhaps a little bit the way thing went with everlark bother me a bit but it's alright after all. I just wanted them together, right? we all do.
it was a good story, well written. :) Xx
Martianmojo chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
Shipping super hot hotness, as ever!
Whew.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/15/2014
Ooh fuck
amenityeverlark chapter 2 . 2/28/2014
have i told you lately i love best friends!everlark?
VintageMyDarling chapter 2 . 1/27/2014
Oh wow, this story is like a breath of fresh air from all the cliché Katniss/Peeta stories out there (not that I don't love a good cliché every now and then). It's very original and puts a fresh twist on something that was touched on in the book but that I don't think has fully been taken advantage of until now. I really like the dynamic between Peeta and Katniss, and the witty dialogue makes it impossible to stop reading. Thoroughly enjoyed the first chapter and cannot wait to read more!
LilMissVix chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
Whyyyyy did it have to end?! You have got to be one of my favorite authors on here and I have devoured all of your stories. This one was just as sexy and sweet and incredible as the rest!
teamedward2001 chapter 10 . 12/23/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...