Reviews for Adagio
KHB123 chapter 1 . 1/31
Beautiful:) I think I loved this pairing the moment Melody first played her flute to calm Kurapica's heart. I would love to see them get together for real in the end.
Mizu mochi chapter 1 . 3/16/2016
I love this so much! 3 i'm not even supposed to be reading lemons because im only 13, o well I now a lot of stuff for my age xD but i read your storys (Kurapika x Senritsu fanfics xD) and i think they are VERY good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
This was gorgeous

Only thought I had was...it would be hilarious if Kurapika slapped her back lol
mayu.macherie chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Reading this story for the second time around and I must say that I am amazed by how poetic this is! M-rated stories are not my thing, but the eloquence of the words used in this story is just lovely, it doesn't sound explicit at all but rather romantic!

Keep up the good work! :D
Fireflyillumi chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I never get tired of reading this. It's so lovely, and it perfectly captures my favorite pairing. 3
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
ye gods! this is good! it was tender and bittersweet. you portrayed their reactions to the changes they underwent realistically. and the lemon was poetic! :D
HLEIH chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
Oh I should have seen that it was a rated-M fic xD
I thought they would stop with that kiss but wh-whe...when he..he.. O_O
I scrolled back up and sees the description above xD

You wrote the scenes beautifully that I can almost imagine-I mean FEEL the passion and love they have for each other. If only in the next arc Senritsu will be cured..

I love that scene at the end when Kurapika was talking to himself realizing what Senritsu was trying to do all along and him whispering that he loves her back. awwwww... melts my heart :)

I hope you continue writing stories about HXH. I enjoyed reading them :D
Paperoo chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
*gaaaaasp! You wrote an M-rated fic! I'll tell that to your mom!
Okay, I kid. But dude, you wrote an M-rated fic! And it was perfect! How do you do that? It feels so wrong yet so right (now I'm quoting a universal m-rated story line). Kurapika just got laid, cheers!

On the serious note, it was lovely. It's great that you showed how Kurapika and Senritsu's relationship evolved. The fact that it was mentioned they they become distant to each other before Senritsu's confrontation (and the sex! wait, what?), added color to the story. I love how love scene's intense passion was balanced by a good amount of adorable clumsiness which was done on Kurapika's part.

Somehow, after reading this, the idea of a 'deflowered Kurapika' can't seem to get out of my mind. Is that normal?
kunoichi79 chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
its.. whoah.. O.o i'm never gonna see Senritsu and Kurapika the same way ever again...
Olhana chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Wait a minute, wait a minute? You wrote a M-rated story about those two? O.O You've got a talent to shock people! XD But it was so sweet, so emotional, so... Well, I just dont have enough worlds , sadly. Because such wonderful story deserves big reviews, for everybody to see what kind of epicness HxH has got.
Bai-Feng333 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
dear, at first: WHY YOU HAVENT TOLD ME THIS WAS UPLOADED?! O-O

okay, now that this is done.

*dance on the table*
Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I REGRET NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTHING! Muhahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa

Even thought i drop my drawing pencil while reading some certaine sentences...
Okay, lets face it: if you look at senritsus character background there is really much of sexual tension. (Okay its strange to say that about that little ugly sweetie) She is a musican, based on ...like three european musicfairytales that were written to keep the children away from becoming a musican. Musican were traveling folk, together with the fool and the whores. You could put them even on the same stair, thought senritsu really is a "naturally fool", for holding up the mirror because of listening to heartbeats. So musicans,fools and whores were the negative example by the church for the people for all sins that could be found, therefor...
Okay I better stop...sorry but I am history-student after all and a excited a mediaevlist and delighted fairytale-analyst...

BACK to your story:
Yes I drop the pencil. that didnt happen often!
I had always loved your way of writing, but i fell in love with certaine sentences in this story that just made me smile with fluffy feelings :D
That was so cuuute!
I like the poetic touch in the sentences:

/she whispered, and it almost sounded like she was singing a sweet, airy song./

That sounds reaaaaaaly beautiful. ;)

Well...I always thought that if senritsu ever break the curse and lose her abilty of sharp hearing her and kurapika need another way of find the closeness they had because of her hearing. Probably that closeness is more physical than platonic, but hey, who can blame them.

And dont be worried if you corrupted your pairing, those things always belong to a healthy relationship too. :P
*Blinks*
I think i once made a hint in "ptotected" without knowing...O-o

Thought I hardly doubt that Kurapika still have no experience with that topic, I mean, come on he is a pretty young boy and lived like five years alone. he sure met some pretty girl, choking on her oestrogenic while doing some sidejob to earn money for live . (Sorry, the last time I dealed as a assistantteacher with teenageers traumatise me when it comes to the fact WHEN the youth of today have their first experience. pfft those kids are way to swifty when it comes to become adult. its sad they dont just enjoy their childhood. )

If "A Mischievous Ghost" was kind of a inspiration for this ff, lets just hope that senritsus dead-as-a-doornail-friend (aka Hika) had not swirling around that certaine moments...
woah wait.
That peeper, how could he?! Ò.ó

it was a awesome story! i smirked! i smirked wiiiiiiiiiiiide! xD

cheers