Reviews for My Little Rebel: Ready Or Not
CherryBlossom210 chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
I really like how you ended this chapter. It was really catchy and original. :3
FanWriterForever chapter 20 . 5/11/2014
Sweet story! They make a cute couple
Silvermarkings chapter 20 . 2/22/2014
So, yeah, fanfiction isn't letting me sign in so it's just my name.

What happened to Melody, Iris and Violette?
PaintHorseLover chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
O_o This and My Little Rebel are tied for first with the best fanfics I have ever read (I am counting them as one :) ). (Tied only with First Snow, Now Frost by Hatsu Haruko, its a ROTG fanfic.)

But this is SUCH a good story! I love it! (And thanks for writing about Castiel, he's awesome. ;) )

Again, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, I swear!

Maggie
Curious Reader chapter 20 . 9/18/2013
An amazing story!
Though I am curious about something. I'm not saying you have to but I would like to know some of the little things. (like what was Castiel's reaction like if she found out that she was pregnant or when he proposed or the birth of Lily and Rose, those little things.)
But like I said, you don't have to.
Anywho, wonderful story!
Kakini chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
I can't stand gay people
Davis420 chapter 20 . 7/29/2013
how sweet . i almost cryed :')
Ita chapter 16 . 7/21/2013
I'm guessing she's pregnant?! Do I get a cookie?! :D
Ita chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
Thank chu for da internet cookie! 3 Om nom nom nom!
Ita chapter 7 . 7/21/2013
Loads of the things this girl says in this one shot are hilarious like killing fish with her butt! XD well done!
Pisces-Chick-97 chapter 20 . 7/16/2013
omg I can't believe it's over, anyways it was an amazing story and I loved it!
GermanDelights chapter 20 . 7/13/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
99Roosters chapter 20 . 7/9/2013
Did you know you confuse Alexy with Armin? You do it everyonce in a while... like now. You said Armin said that Armin and James were on a honey moon... Im not holding it against you, just a heads up! I love this story so much!
99Roosters chapter 14 . 7/9/2013
I thought i laughed hard when they just got to college... i think i pulled something with how hard im laughing! This is gold! Love it!
99Roosters chapter 12 . 7/9/2013
Well, she also got hurt when the floor broke. dont forget that! love the story so much! .