Reviews for Elegy of Entrapment
MonaTheGreat chapter 58 . 3/22
So bittersweet, this story has evolved into its own wonderful story line. You have taken it and made it be alive in it's own way. You kept Hannibal almost completely in character and brought in your Oc so wonderfully.
Oh hai Mary chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Blatant Mary-Sue fic.
ChidorixCixBritannia chapter 58 . 3/17/2014
The bastard needs to pay for killing othello. other than that. I love your story! I really do!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 2 . 2/9/2014
Poor Will, always so intuitive and yet somehow so clueless. It's actually pretty exhausting half the time.
I wonder what's wrong with Anna...
Great chappy!
EmilyEverlasting chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
In the spirit of the new season beginning anew very soon, I thought now would be a good time for some great fics!
I didn't have to look very long,! Hopefully by the time I reach the 58th chapter you'll be updating again :D
Great first chapter
Bitebacker chapter 58 . 11/4/2013
I really hope you do continue this story! This is the first Hannibal fiction I've read that I've truly enjoyed. I hope to see it to the end whether it is happy or sad!
Fawkes Devaue chapter 55 . 10/12/2013
Wy did Hannibal kill the cat?
Guest chapter 58 . 9/24/2013
Please update. I'm on the verge of begging- or are you waiting for season 2? Will you write a season 2? I'm having withdrawal here!
Jesse chapter 58 . 9/8/2013
What's going on? Is the story over? Will you update soon?
Ambrii chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Whoa, what the hell. Anna is possibly the biggest Mary Sue I've ever had the displeasure of encountering on this site. I can't read anymore of this, it's embarrassing.
Jesse chapter 58 . 8/18/2013
Please update soon! This is the only good Hannibal OC fanfic out there.
Jesse chapter 58 . 8/11/2013
Please update soon! I'm losing my mind here!
emilia7 chapter 55 . 8/9/2013
Please please continue the story. It's one of the best I've read. We need something to feed our minds until season 2 comes back hehe
Jesse chapter 58 . 7/31/2013
Please update soon! The wait is killing me!
LoobyLou98 chapter 58 . 7/29/2013
When are you next updating?
I need to know what happens! D:
update soon please :D 3