Reviews for Asia- Heat of the Moment (Dean's playlist series)
ManicTater chapter 8 . 10/31/2016
Enjoyed the fic
ManicTater chapter 5 . 10/31/2016
Funny but sad too
ManicTater chapter 4 . 10/31/2016
Ah,man. My eyes are burning, thinking they want to tear. And of course, poor Sammy has no idea what's going on.
Charismatic Mouse chapter 8 . 3/14/2015
Great story! Can't wait for more
Should be sleeping chapter 8 . 11/8/2014
No! This one's so close to the end, what happened?
arlena.ferrell chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Omg read this in one day I love it, please let them both be okay.
daily-chan chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Great story so far, can't wait to see how it will continue
Souldarkalone chapter 8 . 9/6/2014
Por favor, por favor escribe mas! esto me encanta *_*
Lisa Boon chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
Wow, I really like this series! I can not wait to see what happens.
abandoned23456 chapter 5 . 4/8/2014
Gawsh, this is so cute! Poor Sam's like a kicked puppy and Dean can't see what's up! I love you for this XD
shotgunequalssammy chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Cliffhangers are lovely things, aren't they? So happy to read another chapter: I really, REALLY like the plot-line! It'll be interesting to see how the brothers are going to deal with the latest little issue.
You, my dear, are awesome. :)
reannablue chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
So happy Sam is on the way. The brothers need to be together. So hope Sam gets to save the day and help Dean get over his guilt. Looking forward to more!
Eternal She-Wolf chapter 8 . 4/3/2014
"Sam keeps racing toward Dean as fast as he can because he's never known how to do anything else."

This sentence just about killed me. Thank you for updating so soon!
Mendai Decovrii chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Yay! An update! And Sam's going to find Dean! Yay! I'm so excited to find out what happens next!
(oh, and I'm seriously learning parenting advice from all these SPN fanfics. Whether this is a good thing is yet to be determined. But making a show of doing things like cleaning up - or saying a certain phrase everytime something shows up - sounds like an awesome way to teach kids things. And at least it SOUNDS like it works!)
nupinoop296 chapter 8 . 4/2/2014
Dean, no! I hope Sam gets there in time...
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »