Reviews for Sometimes You Forget
anlmoon chapter 1 . 8/6
I like the idea and it is written well.
fangurlsrule chapter 1 . 7/27
How goku can forget vegeta is a prince when he reminds everyone like twenty times a day I dont know but hey, thats goku.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Ah, I lean on the later, Goku stopping things from becoming more complicated, I mean. Though that does not mean that he or the others should forget just what, and who Vegeta is... or had been. Before Earth, even before Frieza! Good point there, dear author!

You know, this what I love most about your fics. What makes them wonderful, you see, is the way you flesh out characters to the point where even we, the readers/fans who love them so much, are left in awe and still filled with shock with what we find! Marvelous job with yet another short but extremely wond4erful piece!
Trunksmybaby chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Omg I loves it!
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Loved it! XD
Lechick chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
The "I know a famous person" part made me chuckle because I could just see it running through Goku's head in that excited goofy voice.
Well done as always :)
Lady Shenzuki chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Short, sweet and wonderfully written! :)
TFSrules chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Simple, and nice!
lezlarr chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really like little character pieces like this. Goku is a very simple character, easy to understand; that's why we write about him so rarely, he's just not as /interesting/ as Vegeta is. But little things like this, like how he sees another person, gives a distinct view on not just the person being discussed, but the character themselves. It's very simple and very powerful. Nicely done.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Another wonderful one-shot!
cara9001 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Very nice story! XD Love it!
FireStorm1991 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Lol, that is so Goku XD Yeah, I feel the same way. Goku is just oblivious to everything. I mean, he didn't even know what a girl was, so it's not like he treats anyone differferently XD
nancy103 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Nicely done one shot - Thanks!
ImaginaryInk chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh God, Goku! You dimwit! Lolol! I love how you managed to not make Goku think like a retard, yet the last line just kinda showed how his mind truly works! And I love the bit about Vegeta's room. Love it! Thanks for writing this!