Reviews for A Yami of my Own
meiko chapter 3 . 6/11/2005
this is not a flame or a review. Malik and Isis are egyiptian, duh!EVRYONE SHOULD KNOW THAT! oh well geuss it can't be helped. .' sad.
Shanako chapter 5 . 5/7/2005
Now Joey AND Kaiba have yamis! And two new Millenium items to boot? That is really cool! Let's hope they can handle them.
Shanako chapter 4 . 5/7/2005
Kabia's in trouble! Kaiba's in trouble! Although it doesn't sound to good. Need to read more.
Shanako chapter 3 . 5/7/2005
Joey is stuck with his new yami AND Bakura? It sucks to be him!
Shanako chapter 2 . 5/7/2005
A Yami-Joey? this will be VERY interesting. Good, as usual. Now if you'll excuse me, I need to finish it!
RioDios chapter 1 . 3/12/2005
I loved it write more!
RioDios chapter 7 . 3/12/2005
I LOVE the fic PLEASE WRITE MORE! I;m BEGGEN YA! (GETS DOWN ON BOTH KNEES) Joey & Jakan! COL!
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 7 . 12/20/2004
COL!
DarkHanyouGurl chapter 1 . 12/20/2004
Nice!1
Hinumao chapter 6 . 11/28/2004
* dances for the amusement of the great WSJ*
Hinumao chapter 5 . 11/28/2004
*excessive clapping heard from roughly five-hundred Hinumao copies sitting in the audience* ENCORE! ENCORE!

Original Hinumao: There IS the epilogue...

Duplicates: *clap harder* YAH!

Original Hinumao: *shrugs* *claps and yells with them*
Hinumao chapter 4 . 11/28/2004
*sends Ryou giant box of carmel turtles to make him feel better for all the torture he suffers* Yah! Evil-ness! All hail WSJ! *hails WSJ*
Hinumao chapter 3 . 11/28/2004
*resists urge to answer questions that were allready probably answered, leest she look like an idiot* *grins sheepishly* Well, you are truely doing a decent job of writing characters without personal experience from them, aren't you? *laughs nervously and continues to read*