Reviews for You've Been Here Before?
Lila Arkytior chapter 1 . 3/12
That was awesome!
Rogan-Merthur-Whouffle chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You did REALLY was for #1 and Susan... Most people don't even know who they are anymore :(
superlc529 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
No shocker that your first attempt at writing Classic Who was wonderful. I absolutely LOVE your headcanon of how the Doctor got his cane. That was incredibly sweet. And how One didn't have a sonic screwdriver. Plus, I'm sure he probably had another one somewhere on the TARDIS when he just randomly had one as Two. :P

The one thing I'm wondering is what the TARDIS turned into when they landed in the marketplace. The chameleon circuit was working then after all. ;) :) I could definitely picture both One and Suan perfectly in my head, especially their hugs. I'd like to think that then after that they landed in that junkyard...

I actually never knew Susan's Gallifreyan name. I never had the chance to look it up. I flipped when the Doctor mentioned his granddaughter in the episode. He's been harnessing a lot of his past selves lately, I've noticed. Excellent job yet again! :D
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Brava! Well done! You covered it all quite beautifully, honey - and your First Doctor and Susan were absolutely perfect as far as I'm concerned! Just brilliant! Thank you for this treat!

*HUGS*

Mandy
steelneena chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
That was stunning.
The Lady Grace chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I loved this! I like the paralleles to the episode and the lovely foreshadowing. So cute. My favorite part of the episode was Clara and the Doctor with the little girl, but I loved all of it, and all of your story.