Reviews for Destiny
James Birdsong chapter 15 . 6/8/2013
Cool story of course. Cool three chapters.
Blue.yellow.purple chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Nice story! Keep writing! :D
James Birdsong chapter 12 . 5/28/2013
Cool twelve chapters
Angel H chapter 8 . 4/26/2013
Aww! Thanks for the shoutout!
I agree with Breezy that the OCs seem kind of bland right now. I'm looking forward to knowing more about them. Maybe a flashback with their grandmother if she's already passed away?
I really like how you settled Elisa and Goliath's relationship. Other non-canon stories leave one of them either heartbroken or dead. I'm a G&E fan so I like that ended up as friends. :-)
Breezy chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
Good chapter! It's nice to see some of the past of Coyote and his relation to the Maza's if only briefly so. You touch on how he and Eliza are connected but just barely, and introduced how Jason is connected, which is nice.

The chapter is a tad short for my taste. At times it feels like your just about to get involved with how things are connected, then cut off before anything important could be added. Which isn't bad, because you don't want to give everything away too quickly; however sometimes it can leave the reader feeling like nothing important happened.
That said its all about quality not quantity.

The new charters Andrea and Crystal seem cool, but this is their second intro in the story and I feel little connection to them. That will probably change the more they are in the story but for now, we cut to them and only get little tidbits of info, that slightly interrupt the flow of events. I'd like to see longer segment with them.

I've said this before but I'd also like to know more about how Jason and Elisa became friends after the hunter moon; and how Elisa and Goliath came to the conclusion that they should only be friends. We haven't seen a lot of Elisa and the gargoyles together. I look forward to that.

As always I enjoyed the chapter and the story as a whole. I can't wait to read more. I check the site at least once a day to see if you updated. I really want to see how everything comes together. You don't see a lot of stories on the site where Jason and Elisa interact much its really cool. Please continue the GREAT work, I wish you well.
Breezy chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
Good chapter, but a bit on the short side. I like the interactions between charters, however nothing was reviled that hasn't been before now. I look forward to seeing a lot more I really want to see where this goes. I would like a bit of back story between Elisa and Jason. what happened to make them so close?
Blitz190 chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Cool story can a character of mine appear in it?
Breezy chapter 4 . 4/15/2013
I am loving what i'm reading. Please keep it up, I can't wait for more. I truly hope this is a story you continue to update frequently.
Angel H chapter 3 . 4/13/2013
Two things:
1) These chapters are frustratingly short! Please update soon! _ And...
2) How was the Hunter's Moon incident resolved?
Breezy chapter 2 . 4/8/2013
keep going I want to see more.
25 | « Prev Page 1 2