Reviews for The Dive
Saori1499 chapter 7 . 7/29/2014
Please continue love this
Damon lover 3 chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Damon is so cute in this :3 I would ship him with anyone , can u make Klaus/Damon a possibility perhaps ? Please please please continue this awesomeness .
summertime chapter 7 . 6/29/2014
More please :) this is awesome , I need action , can't wait for the next chapter please please please post one soon
kiki chapter 5 . 6/28/2014
Amazing story ! I just LOVE it sooo much ;) please please continue .. I love Damon in this story ,, so cute
kiki chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Wow.. :o this is very... No no it's very... Very... oh I have no word to describe this ,, awesomeness perhaps? please continue x_X. c:
DamonFTW chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Please update this and archaic and wounds of war! :):D
Marion chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Encore un super chapitre :D
Vivement la suite!
Bonne continuation :)
DamonFTW chapter 7 . 3/7/2014
Yay! So glad you updated, loved it, please update again asap! :D
DamonFTW chapter 6 . 12/1/2013
Love this story so much! Elijah/Damon/Alaric love triangle going on :D please update again as soon as possible! :P
vikki.dillard chapter 6 . 11/20/2013
oh no poor rick
SanctuaryObsessed chapter 6 . 11/14/2013
Updateeeeeeee, please?
I really like this story, it's not like the others I've read.
sailor silvimoon chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Love it! Great chapter. And now it's getting interesting by the moment. Love jealous Alaric.
Alaric and Damon, Elijah and Damon... Hmmm, tough to pick. I have a same problem with the story I'm currently writing.
Keep up the great work.

Love it!
nowherehome chapter 6 . 11/12/2013
oh no what Ric worried about...happened. and Damon kissed back! now I don't know if I root for delijah or dalaric, they both are HOT! thanks for updating :)
SPB Wolf chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
This is getting more interesting. I wonder who is watching Alaric and Damon and who is revealing things to Klaus? What is the big problem that Alaric is talking about? Please update soon!
nowherehome chapter 5 . 11/8/2013
This is getting more and more mysterious. Can't wait to see who was watching Ric and Damon! Please update soon! :)