Reviews for A Love of Lightning
Xx21KatieKat12xX chapter 45 . 5/4
Is this story over, or just on hiatus? I would really like to see more of this if its not finished :) and I've just broke the perfect number of 1,800 with this review xD
LaLu33 chapter 45 . 4/26
Please please please update!
CelticHeart13 chapter 40 . 4/24
I love your stories, so well told/thought of. And your lemons and fight scenes are fantastically told!
By far you're one of my fave author
_
AvatarKorra chapter 45 . 4/19
I hope you update it
Angelazzy chapter 13 . 4/18
Wow I really love Valpecula! (I hope I've spelt her name right XD) With her on the scene I can sense some drama brewing! So excited to see where this story leads!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 19 . 4/16
Woah. I just noticed the one thousand plus reviews, favs and follows! Goes to show that this story is AWESOME. And it's only two years old! I really really love this story. LaLu shipper!

They're finally getting more lovey dovey mushy wushy sigh. I thought it'd take Laxus longer to...confess. Because he actually seems pretty insecure, but confident about his looks and strength. It's his personality and past that holds him back. Hopefully Lucy will remedy that though!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 8 . 4/16
Last paragraph reaction: SQUEEEEEEEE ALTHOUGH FF NET WILL PROLLY TAKE OUT THE EXCESS E'S WHICH IS NO FUN BUT I'M SQUEALING! And they prolly just took out the exclamation marks too!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 7 . 4/16
Just say he was the last guy you saw excluding Enemy Mage so...yeah.

OH MY GOD LUCY THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING LAXUS WRONG TIMING MATE!
VanillaMilkshake18 chapter 5 . 4/16
He...heard her heart beating faster...see that's why itd be interesting to love a dragon slayer but also embarrassing.
Lunascorpio20 chapter 45 . 4/13
Please update
I'm excited to be all caught up in this story, and I look forward to some more! Although for the anime I totally ship NaLu, fanfiction like yours and my imagination are tooootally in love with LaLu (let's be serious, he's a total hunk). I really like the slow build up in the beginning of their friendship and the intensity of the sexual desires between them (they're both absolutely babes, obviously they should be going at it likes bunnies!). I'm also a big fan of how, even though you find plenty of time for smut (thank you sooo much), you still include a lot of other aspects of their relationship, like missions, paperwork, getting to know each others friends, their pasts, and their personal relationship growth (dealing with their nightmares, forgiveness, dates). I can't wait to read about their vacation :) I wouldn't mind seeing a more confident Lucy in bed, either. Well, not that she's NOT confident, but I'd like to see her take the reigns over Laxus and go for a ride (hehe), just a thought . In any case, I know I'll enjoy what you'll write! I would also like to comment that there's a significant improvement in your writing from the first to current chapters. :3 anyway, on that note, I'm off to check out what other fanfics you have to offer! :D
LittleMissee chapter 20 . 4/1
I'm going to review again once I catch up to your current chapter (or end, I didn't take note), but I'm just going to take a moment to mention my appreciation for a certain choice of words - namely, Laxus' "ol' lightning rod." HA. Thank you for that. I chuckled. Reread. Laughed all the harder. Wheewww, alright, onto the next chapter.
samira vangola chapter 45 . 3/27
Continue please
Continue
SuperPsycoNutcase chapter 45 . 3/24
She's pregnant. She's pregnant, isn't she?
1,801 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »