Reviews for Next to a Mirror
sakuki-yuu chapter 3 . 3/1/2014
WOW cual es el problema de Aomine!? no puede ser serio y escuchar de una buena vez la confesión de nuestro pobre Kagami.
Estaré esperando muy ansiosa el próximo capitulo para saber cual será la reacción de Aomine frente a un Kagami gritándole.
N chapter 3 . 9/4/2013
What? that's all?!
kusen-kun chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
I simply like how you describe what's going on with poor Kagami... this exactly need to be continued! :D
Drunken Strawberries chapter 3 . 6/7/2013
Hi there! I noticed some grammatical mistakes along the way, you might want to check on them :D Also, I love this story! Poor Kagami always the one tetting his heart crushed to pieces!
Maryry chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I really like this story. Will you continue? I really want the next chapter . Thank you very much!
Sakimoto Ritsuko chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
Omg... Update please!
spectrumharmony chapter 3 . 4/25/2013
ahhh Kagamiiiiiiii *sobs*
i love this story!
thank you for the update! XD
HimeNoririn chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
oh my god I really love this story!
the structure is just perfect and the characters touching (sutout kagami-chan huhu) and Aomine ... but how stupid do you cry kagami! bouhou Aomine wicked!
I generally do not like or stories goes wrong (well I love if only at the end that ends well), but I love yours as always * smile * really is that at least all will end well?
please quickly away!
DiamondGoddess chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Thanks so much for the update!
Stuffy12 chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
Nooooo poor Kagami! Oh I hope he will be happy soon! But really great job i want more! Keep up the awesome work! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 4/24/2013
very awesome! please continue the good work! :)
HimeNoririn chapter 2 . 4/20/2013
as always! sorry for not having posted the first chapter is Huste too well!
and history so well built!
kagami is too cute I really love when you talking about in the first chapter Aomine Select activities that comes to see it without entering the building.
do not cry you kagami is super cute without being a woman!
spectrumharmony chapter 2 . 4/17/2013
Uwahhhhhh this is so good! poor kagami TT
Thank you for the update! and i'll be anticipating for the next chapter XD
Valaid chapter 2 . 4/17/2013