Reviews for Growing Up
icingsugar chapter 18 . 9/21
This is fantastic so far...hot sex, great storyline. Can't wait to read more.
Raggreen Man chapter 10 . 7/14
Hi. I know I'm kinda late to the party, but my gods, woman. The talent you have. I cannot speak for other men, but while BB had the.. Correct... reaction to losing time, the Beast was absolutely perfect. Well done. I commend your talent and drive to get past the writers biggest weakness (internet) to write it. Can't wait to keep reading.
Sam chapter 25 . 7/10
Wow how amazing it was beautiful pity that theres no particular ending but it was a stunning piece nice #loved it
HunterMoore chapter 25 . 5/2
Great work, really awesome chapter.
Where is the freaking update! !
Baku babe chapter 25 . 4/24
Glad to see you back on this and other damn Beast Boy...*sighs* I hope you can find another way out of there.
FantasyChild9 chapter 25 . 4/24
AAHH! I'm so glad you decided to continue this! When I first read it, and I saw the date the last upload was made, I nearly cried. Then I saw this and I was thinking- 'wait- is this? No!' But yes! Oh, god damn! Brilliant! So, now Beast Boy and Raven are both trapped in Raven's mind with no apparent way they can both get out. Hm. Maybe demon Rae can destroy the mirror, releasing the two, along with several ghost like entities that represent haunting memories of Raven, which start causing mayhem and Raven must overcome them with the joined forces of her demonic side? But anyway, I cannot wait to see what you come up with!
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 4/23
Looks like a decided to catch up on this story just in time to see its reach it's climax.

This is a tough situation. It is not like Beast Boy knew what was going on, but it looks like things have gotten quite complicated. I wonder what choose they will make.
RPGPersona chapter 24 . 4/23
So bits and pieces of Raven's memories are coming through. She now remembers Beast Boy and how much he means to her, even if most of the pieces are still missing.

Beast Boy was able to have a nice civil conversation wi Raven's demon side. Beast Boy heartfelt emotion seemed to have moved her.
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 4/23
Well, thanks to Jinx, the team might actually have a plan. I am drawing a blank on what made Beast Boy want to throw up.

Back with Raven, it seems she remembers her name now, that is a start.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 4/23
So Raven is trapped within her mind. It was a possibility, but I wanted to consider all the possibilities until more information came to light. So she doesn't remember anything about herself at this point.

I assume the castle contains her knwowledfe at least, maybe her memories as well. Although, there is no guarantee she will recognize them as such in her current state.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 4/23
So normal Raven seems to be lost in some purple void. Not enough information to fully process what happened to her.

Beast Boy visit could have gone better, but also could have gone worse. She seemed happy to see him at least, though when he brought up the subject of what Trisha did to her, she got upset immediately. So many questions.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 4/23
I think I got the names mixed up, so two of the witches died and the others are in jail.

It was rough seeing Beast Boy and Raven fight like that. At least the titans didn't suffer any permanent injuries.

So Raven is asleep now, but it appears that her demon side is still in control and no one knows what to do about it.
RPGPersona chapter 19 . 4/23
So Trisha is going straight for revenge.

So she forced Raven's demon side out. She said he others are gone, but that is pretty vague. Are the others dead, in another dimension, out of the tower?

Let's find out what Raven's demon side wants to do to Beast Boy.
RPGPersona chapter 18 . 4/23
Some tender moments between Raven and Beast Boy before they need to head out and deal with this sacrifice business, hopefully once and for all.

Thinking about it. I hope Robin pulled some string to get that demoic ritual site pulled down. I mean, having it so easy to access is just asking for trouble.