Reviews for Growing Up
Skydkney chapter 25 . 11/19/2016
How can you just end it like that? OOOOOh this upsets me so much to the verge of tears you just have to finish it. Do you even know how good this is, it's basically one of the best Teen titans fanfictions ever, Now I can't have a proper ending I feel like dying in a hole, a very dark big hole.
Lord Sicarius chapter 25 . 10/13/2016
And now to wait the crap out of this update. Well done story, I thoroughly enjoyed it!
icingsugar chapter 18 . 9/21/2016
This is fantastic so far...hot sex, great storyline. Can't wait to read more.
Raggreen Man chapter 10 . 7/14/2016
Hi. I know I'm kinda late to the party, but my gods, woman. The talent you have. I cannot speak for other men, but while BB had the.. Correct... reaction to losing time, the Beast was absolutely perfect. Well done. I commend your talent and drive to get past the writers biggest weakness (internet) to write it. Can't wait to keep reading.
Sam chapter 25 . 7/10/2016
Wow how amazing it was beautiful pity that theres no particular ending but it was a stunning piece nice #loved it
HunterMoore chapter 25 . 5/2/2016
Great work, really awesome chapter.
Guest chapter 25 . 4/29/2016
Where is the freaking update! !
Baku babe chapter 25 . 4/24/2016
Glad to see you back on this and other damn Beast Boy...*sighs* I hope you can find another way out of there.
FantasyChild9 chapter 25 . 4/24/2016
AAHH! I'm so glad you decided to continue this! When I first read it, and I saw the date the last upload was made, I nearly cried. Then I saw this and I was thinking- 'wait- is this? No!' But yes! Oh, god damn! Brilliant! So, now Beast Boy and Raven are both trapped in Raven's mind with no apparent way they can both get out. Hm. Maybe demon Rae can destroy the mirror, releasing the two, along with several ghost like entities that represent haunting memories of Raven, which start causing mayhem and Raven must overcome them with the joined forces of her demonic side? But anyway, I cannot wait to see what you come up with!
RPGPersona chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
Looks like a decided to catch up on this story just in time to see its reach it's climax.

This is a tough situation. It is not like Beast Boy knew what was going on, but it looks like things have gotten quite complicated. I wonder what choose they will make.
RPGPersona chapter 24 . 4/23/2016
So bits and pieces of Raven's memories are coming through. She now remembers Beast Boy and how much he means to her, even if most of the pieces are still missing.

Beast Boy was able to have a nice civil conversation wi Raven's demon side. Beast Boy heartfelt emotion seemed to have moved her.
RPGPersona chapter 23 . 4/23/2016
Well, thanks to Jinx, the team might actually have a plan. I am drawing a blank on what made Beast Boy want to throw up.

Back with Raven, it seems she remembers her name now, that is a start.
RPGPersona chapter 22 . 4/23/2016
So Raven is trapped within her mind. It was a possibility, but I wanted to consider all the possibilities until more information came to light. So she doesn't remember anything about herself at this point.

I assume the castle contains her knwowledfe at least, maybe her memories as well. Although, there is no guarantee she will recognize them as such in her current state.
RPGPersona chapter 21 . 4/23/2016
So normal Raven seems to be lost in some purple void. Not enough information to fully process what happened to her.

Beast Boy visit could have gone better, but also could have gone worse. She seemed happy to see him at least, though when he brought up the subject of what Trisha did to her, she got upset immediately. So many questions.
RPGPersona chapter 20 . 4/23/2016
I think I got the names mixed up, so two of the witches died and the others are in jail.

It was rough seeing Beast Boy and Raven fight like that. At least the titans didn't suffer any permanent injuries.

So Raven is asleep now, but it appears that her demon side is still in control and no one knows what to do about it.