Reviews for Growing Up
Plz update I'm during to know
narcolepsy1999 chapter 25 . 7/7
O my god! I need to finish this story.. I'm going to cry! When's the next chapter coming?
I JUST STAYED UP ALL NIGHT TEADING THIS UGH WHERES THE ENDING? I LOVED IT SO FAR BUT UGH! WHAT HAPPENS TO RAVEN?!
You have to finish it don't leave us hanging please! I've spent all day...and night reading this its a great story there has to be in ending
Ragen chapter 9 . 7/1
This was awesome
Random Fan chapter 25 . 5/7
Please please please please please update soon! I'm a new reader and I LOVE this story
-The hell? I love this ship, but i imagined more teasing in the relationship. Still... umm cute
PLEASE FINISH THIS STORY! I LOOOOOVE THIS! IF ANYONE DOESNT LIKE LEMONS THEN THEY NEED TO READ SOMETHING ELSE! CONTINUE!
I like beast boy and raven... but umm wow. Feels? More like horny...
supernaturalfan chapter 10 . 2/20
This sucked. I only look these up to say people like you suck. This is not right to have on the internet. (And yes i know you have rights.) bUT still... i mean come on! what do you do with your life? Get out more before its too late. Trust me thats best for people like you! now go! get!
JaiTwin chapter 25 . 2/5
no... please... PLEASE! Please come back. please. I love this story. It is 12:38am where I am right now. I work in a few hours. like 4hrs I think. I have been reading this story for the last 5hrs. The whole 25 chapters. Please... dont leave me like this. I need the rest! PLEASE?! Im begging here. you are an AMAZING writer. and I love the picture youve painted throughout the whole thing. and screw what others think of the lemons. this story is BRILLIANT. and you my dear, are a genius. lol:) since I cant read anymore right now I shall say good night and hope I can sleep for a little bit before work. Good night or good morning _
loverfanficsgirl1 chapter 25 . 2/3
Omggggggg! I friggin love this story! You should update it! And I've heard about the live action teen titans and whatnot but I want to know at least when its gonna air. But I really like this story. And you kinda have some grammar mistakes but it o.k.
ME IS AWESOME chapter 25 . 1/26
WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO FINISH? IT IS SO GOOD!
helpfulfred chapter 14 . 1/8