Reviews for Chasing Draco
MissMJS chapter 21 . 3/23
Ohhhh dear sweet Merlin...
I love Taming of the Shrew. What's that? A Harry Potter story based on it you say?
FUCK YEAH!
This was brilliant. Absolutely positively fucking brilliant!
I laughed, I cried (no joke, it was horrible!) and every other possible thing I could feel!
Ooooo, you made my night with this amazing story!
Adoration. That's what I'm feelin right now. ADORATION.
Now to figure out what to do with my life...
"He won't find out from ME" lol Zabini will tell him
FlippinAwesome chapter 21 . 3/9
Your fanfics are my newest guilty pleasure
When the beetle was mentioned I ACTUALLY SCREAMED INTO MY PILLOW HOLY FUCK
Mallory Volanti chapter 21 . 2/28
love it.
K chapter 21 . 2/9
I fudging loved it. Keep up the good work.
That wad a great story.
DRARRY AND SCORILY FORWVER
Looshkins chapter 21 . 1/6
Cuuuuuuute!
PatrinePtn chapter 21 . 12/28/2016
I have no words to descrbe this whole piece. Perfection isn't enough.

I loved every work. Period
lovestar29 chapter 10 . 11/20/2016
I actually thought Draco deserved it
ChoiGiGi chapter 21 . 9/28/2016
Love Love Loved it! I think I have read every story, so imma cry cause I have nothing to read now T.T
Thankyou for you brilliant talent in stories. You kept my last few weeks mornings and evening's entertained I'm sure I will come back and reread all my favouites XD
Choi GiGi
ChoiGiGi chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
I'm laughing so hard because of the part where Harry has the mental image of meeting Draco, and how it goes from Angry scratching to crashing lips. then you put 'Harry blinked...well that was unexpected'
I freaking laughed so hard Bhahahahahahaahaahhahahahahahaaha

Okay continue tomorrow I really should sleep.
sunset oasis chapter 21 . 9/11/2016
Blinny! They are an adorable pair, those 2.
I absolutely LOVE Blaise's apology and his proposal ... it's so sincere and honest and revealing his weakness but the end has that Blaise-styled humor in it I love so much "So I guess what I'm saying is ... Ginny, will you marry me?"
Blaise is fantastic and so is Ginny ... (and I love that she gave up smoking for him XD)

Andromeda and Lucius is really sweet, too.
But above all, Drarry is just adorable. And lovely. Makes my heart flutter.
Wonderful story :)
sunset oasis chapter 20 . 9/11/2016
Quite agree that Harry has to earn his trust back ... and glad that Draco gave him a chance, but didn't go right back into his arms right away.

But I love this ... "What if it's never?" "Then it's never. That's my problem. Not yours."
This ... is so good. I like Harry giving Draco time to start anew as friends first.
sunset oasis chapter 19 . 9/11/2016
Blaise Zabini is the most AWESOME person in the world. He totally is.
I love how he is so protective of Draco. Draco & Blaise brotp is the best.
"That's my best friend and you nearly shattered him"
"I like you, Potter. Nobody wanted the two of you to work out more than me. But I'm not going to help you wreck him again." "Now get going, Potter. And please, do it right this time?"

And his sigh and resignation when he decided to tell Harry ... "Merlin, he's going to hate me forever"
gods, he really wanted them to work out ... I love Blaise so much. Best wingman ever.

Sooo in love with Blaise.