Reviews for Chasing Draco
Stasia Ravenclaw chapter 21 . 4/16
amazing

Stasia R. Ravenclaw
Yankeegomera chapter 21 . 3/23
Harry did a very bad choice...and Lucius was even worse.
Draco just needed love..and you can't bought it. Love is not for sale.
But as this is a fic, not the real life... Draco forgave both ... the plot and the story are a lovely version of the classic... and I like it!
Wow. This fic is amazing! I love it so much
Chittsu chapter 21 . 1/22
Don't remember when was the last time when I laughed so much from reading. Draco's raging fits was just epic xD Great story!
Isolde Moonstone chapter 21 . 1/17
I've always wanted to read a Drarry fan-fiction wherein Harry becomes a professional Quidditch player; and yours did not disappoint! I loved every moment spent reading all the chapters so thank you for having written this story!

P/S: Might you try writing about Harry being a DADA Professor if the plot bunny comes to you? I always had a thing about Professor Potter but couldn't plot a decent storyline about him. Perhaps you could? :3
Thelostloser chapter 21 . 1/13
Okay. I take everything back. I love you again even if you completely kill me with every damn gush fest you write. Stupid author, stupid book, stupid jk Rowling making Draco and Harry think they're still straight.
Thelostloser chapter 18 . 1/13
Screw this story, screw this author. Fuck it all. Damn it... Making me all tears eyed and SHIZ. Gosh. (But I'm gunna keep going. You better not let me down!)
Thelostloser chapter 17 . 1/13
I take back what I said about loving you. You're the worst person. You destroyer of feels! Ugh. -_-
Thelostloser chapter 10 . 1/13
I eno
Thelostloser chapter 3 . 1/13
'And..and all that' I just- I love everything you write. You're one of my favorite writers on here. I swear it just makes my inner fangirl scream and squeal to see my OTP being pushed in so many diff ways. It's great. *inserts little girl squeals*
Aldryne21 chapter 21 . 1/8
This is such a brilliant story! Who cares the characters are OOC sometimes? Nobody! Because your dialogues, wit and the art of randomly throwing furniture around just makes this story such a wonderful, fun read! :) Thank you for sharing!
Aldryne21 chapter 18 . 1/8
OH, this was utterly diffucult to read, I was expecting the fallout, but this... Very, very well done, I just want to hug everyone except for Skeeter of course...
Aldryne21 chapter 12 . 1/8
This whole chapter was just golden! Brilliant, I laughed so hard :)
despicableme chapter 21 . 10/25/2014
I laughed so much... then I cried SO MUCH... and then I laughed again :) Merlin on a pogostick! This story is a masterpiece.
BigBossandScorpius chapter 21 . 8/7/2014
I loved this story! Keep writing awesomely!