Reviews for Ace of Hearts
When are we going to see the rest of this series?

Now that you're writing in M7 again, I hope the muse guides you back to this soon!
487carrie chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I really liked this. Is there going to be an In The Cards #6?
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. I am loving this series. Keep up the good work. You are writing the charachters just as I imagine them! Excellent job.
finabin chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
Another very nice Mag7 story. can't wait for the next one.
Dsgdiva chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
I just found this series and am really enjoying it. Thanks for sharing it!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Excellent fun!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was wounderful. I have waited so long for more additions to this series. Post more PLEASE!
tellygirl chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
I wish I had an Ezra for myself, he's a man of many talents!
I really enjoyed this story, thank you :-)
kerosco chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I am really enjoying these. just one thing you used Ace of Spades twice in this story I think you meant King of Spades for Chris. Keep em coming
Diggedydog chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I am so glad you are continuing this series. I am enjoying them very much. You have got the characters right and are consistent with them. Keep up the good work. :)
Kathy chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very enjoyable reading, great to see that they got there in time, I like this concept that Ezra can tell when something's wrong and uses his cards to find out what and who, very clever and imaginative writing, and so great that everyone knows now, hope there's more stories coming in this series soon,
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Wonderful addition. I like how you 'introduced' the others to Ezra's ability. I think the responses were all very much in character. I enjoyed your portrayal of JD too. Looking forward to more of this :)
EbonyWing chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Brilliant!

Everyone knows! And I love the interaction between Ezra and Chris so much! ;)

Excellent story!