Reviews for When You Wish Upon a Star
OM chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
I actually really liked this.I hope you continue writing the story, :)!
New.To.Neverland chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Keep writing! Maybe don't make it so Hook is the saviour, but maybe he just left storybook and the little girl came to find him. Everything else still happened but after they left Neverland and rescued Neal, Hook never thought Emma would love him so he left and she has been looking for her ever since
MrsFell chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Awesome, please write more soon!
DressageGal chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
OMG! You are brilliant! This is such a fantastic idea! Plus I love your writing style!
Btw. Loved the bomb you dropped there at the end about Killian having an affair with Emma! Perfect twist! Thank you for writing!
PLEASE, PLEASE continue!
Dreamingdreams chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Sounds interesting enough to me. I hope your gonna post more of it. I would love to see where your story is gonna take us! I think it has a great beginning! :)
5289belle chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
It's interesting, I'll keep reading you definitely have my interest piqued.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This looks really interesting.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Moore intersing
Love this chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Update updAte update !
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Ok this is different and I like it, please update soon so that I can see where you are going with this, because for a first chapter this was a really good hook.
Captain Jingles chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
this could be a very interesting story. i cant wait to see where you go with it
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This seems like it will be interesting in the chapters to come, I can't wait to read more about it! I like what you did with the role reversal and with Wendy. Great job!
Nevars-Using-Ma-Acount Againzz chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Ummm I like the concept of having Killian in Emma's place but I don't like Emma being his kid. Maybe u should rewrite it and put someone like a girl Henry or something in as his kid. Maybe he has the same life as Emma along with meeting a girl Neal (Maybe call her Natalie and 4 da Bae part...Bella?).
So far this is interesting and I would love to read da next chapter.
Sorry if this offends.