Reviews for Of Beating Hearts
Guest chapter 13 . 10/19/2014
Beautiful! This story gave me everything I needed for Beremy. This is everything the writers won't let them be on the show. I love Jeremy, I love Bonnie and I absolutely love them together. Finally we get more insight into Bonnie. She's finally allowed to express her desires, feelings and fears. LOVE it.
DanaRenee101 chapter 2 . 10/14/2014
Bonnie should just find some old, sick person who is in terrible pain and use him/her as the sacrific. That way shed be doing good, putting someone oitnofntheir misery, ending their suffering.
CrAzCookyTash12 chapter 13 . 4/8/2014
Very very good story! I'm excited to finally find a Beremy story- there aren't a lot sadly. I loved your version of what happened. We never get to see how things really affect Bonnie, and how she acted in this story was perfect.

Great job
Darley1101 chapter 13 . 4/3/2014
This has to be one of my favorite Jeremy and Bonnie stories. I really hope you continue it as it would be interesting to see what comes about because of April!
babycrycry chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
stupid phone :/

how you can take me from crying like the world is ending to horny, and then back to crying ...is just beyond me. wow. you are awesome. why did it have to end? :'(
I almost want them to make April forget 'cause I can just imagine the mess that she's gonna try to create. ugh
loved it! love everything! it was absolutely prefect
babycrycry chapter 13 . 3/15/2014
how you ca
babyshan211 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
Loved this story. Great finish. April better stay away if she knows what's good for her.
rocklesson86 chapter 13 . 3/14/2014
This was a good story. Delena were assholes. Are you going to write a sequel? I think you should.
Kluv chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
This Beremy story gives me so many feels. Bonnie is the Queen!
Blessing chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
This chapter was everything that it needed to be and Bonnie walking away from Elena and that whole lot of mangy f*uck ups should get me through the rest of the week.
babyshan211 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
Welcome back. I'm so proud of Bonnie, she really laid it into those asses:) Great job.
rocklesson86 chapter 12 . 11/12/2013
You tell em Bonnie. Cannot wait for more.
babycrycry chapter 11 . 11/2/2013
Omfg! She just FLUNG them out of her way! Like QTAJHSGSSHSLDNCHXQKCKF! That was so amazingly EPIC I had to leave a review before I go back an reread the chapters to leave individual reviews. Lol
pleasebringlumpia chapter 11 . 11/1/2013