Reviews for The Sixty Billion Double Dollar Pony?
Gamer165 chapter 2 . 12/5/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Drkeo chapter 2 . 8/28/2014
rolmao! so fun!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 3/11/2014
OH GOD! MUST HAVE MORE CHAPTERS!
Allen: And I thought her taste in stories couldn't get any worse...
Vash: I'm just happy that she's reading more stories about me!
Wolfwood: SHE'S READING A STORY WHERE WE'RE PONIES!
Vash: You're point?
Samantha Dash chapter 1 . 11/7/2013
You need lots of creativity if your gonna make it. The old "Wake up in a new world" stuff is getting over done on here. Why do we have to do that? It just seems you wanted to just Barbie and GI-Joe it together and really doesn't make a story that sticks.

Listen you got a concept, your Barbies and G.I. Joes. Try to re-invent the light bulb on it don't just call the light bulb your invention.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
you better get the next chapter up soon, for i loved it. this was one of the best fanfictions i have read so far. so you better get the next chapter up. i need to know what happens next with meryl and millie. now!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
This is totally awesome! Please write more, I just love the idea of Vash getting a little vacation in a peaceful world.
Jet Edge chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hmm, I guess my color is off, I see her as either a really light blue, a turqoise, or a mint green, you are right, but I like to think of Lyra as a really light blue, that's just how I always saw her.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Lyra's description threw me off... blue? Every story ive read had her as green, mint green, or light green. First thought was the dentist one.