Reviews for Mothers
InfernoLeo9 chapter 1 . 1/24
Wow. This was very touching
elisabeta writes chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Please continue to write Avatar stories. You're amazing DJNS! :-)
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was a sad story. It was deeper than I was used for Avatar, a whole lot deeper. Sad when you realize that Aang should really be really devastated that the world he knew is gone. That would be horrible.
Take the Good Person Test, it's the fourth search result on a Google search for "Good Person Test."
TheBabblingBrooke chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Major feels. *Thumbs up*
lovelywtt chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sad but beautiful! :)
i love it...
VividDreamer624 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This definitely belongs in the save the fandom truly well written stories community. I have always wanted to explore this topic and you have done it very nicely. Katara and Aang are less oogies and more like an actual couple. Aang so upset about wanting to know his mother and feeling guilty because he should celebrate Zuko and Azula finding Ursa and yet he doesnt want to take away from Katara's loss.
This was quite the treat. Thank you for such a good piece.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I haven't read ATLA fanfiction in ages and aarghhh this is perfect to fall into. I love that Aang had those thoughts about his mother and shares them with Katara. ;; Gettin' a little choked up.
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Saddddd but goooooooooooooddddddddddddddd! :)
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. Never thought of that before. *sobs* Very heartwarming. I love this. (:
Britmysta chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Perhaps your subconscious was inspiring you to write a little something in honor of Mothers Day?

Either way, nice little story :-)
Paradox100 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Sweet,you're back.
crystle111 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This piece was just beautiful. So heartfelt.
I never even imagined Aang wanting to know the mother he was separated from when he was an infant and it's just so hopelessly depressing when you think he's lost that chance over a century ago.
I also just love the way you portray Aang and Katara's dynamics. It's way more mature than the way they interact in the comics.
Hope to see more of your fics soon, Dee :)
ShineyFishes chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
This was cute and adorable and a little heartbreaking. I hope The Search will allow me to keep this headcanon!
Bellum chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great as always, DJNS. :)

There's a mistake 26 paragraphs down. "that sort of those sorts of".
oreocheesecakes chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Awww . . . I got all teary-eyed here :'( ATLA didn't exactly have a happy ending; there were still lots of things that remained unanswered and burdens that weren't given much emphasis in the show . . . like this one.
Awesome one-shot. I loved it! :D