Reviews for Mothers
samfindingneverland chapter 1 . 8/23
I absolutely loved this! I'm so happy this fic exists... you certainly know how to touch hearts.
Brisalad chapter 1 . 6/13
You are a true legend in the art of fanfiction of ATLA! Please, please I beg you that you write more stories for ATLA, because o really love all your stories, they are so attention grabbing and addictive and are written so very well and the characters are exactly like in the show. it's been a while since you've written a story for avatar and I really hope you aren't planning to stop, because I love your stories so much! Id like to see more stories of arguments between Aang and Katara or Aang and the gang/toph, or Aang being hurt, because the angst ones are the ones that really touch mu heart and I enjoy them so much, as you write them so well! Sooooo please continue, and I hope to read a new ATLA story soon! Thank you so much for your stories and for taking the time to write outstanding pieces of work, truly appreciated! :)
Woooooosh chapter 1 . 1/19
Great job on the story! I was given up for adoption after birth, to loving parents, and even though they cared for me, I still wonder about my birth parents all the time. I know that there are some days where I actually feel exactly the same as how you've characterized Aang here: that even though I had loving parents (in Aang's case, a caring guardian in Gyatso), I still have this fantasy that maybe one day I'll find my birth parents, and just be able to connect with them. So thanks for taking the time to touch on this subject (even though I'm writing this three years later than the story, haha)! :)
Reborn In Flames chapter 1 . 2/1/2015
I think about Aang's biological parents all the time and as a strong Kataang shipper, this fanfic was FANTASTIC. I really enjoyed it. The writing style was enjoyable and the content was very interesting and fresh. LOVE LOVE LOVE! :)
Don't gve a crappppp chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow. This was very touching
elisabeta writes chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Please continue to write Avatar stories. You're amazing DJNS! :-)
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
That was a sad story. It was deeper than I was used for Avatar, a whole lot deeper. Sad when you realize that Aang should really be really devastated that the world he knew is gone. That would be horrible.
Take the Good Person Test, it's the fourth search result on a Google search for "Good Person Test."
TheBabblingBrooke chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Major feels. *Thumbs up*
lovelywtt chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Sad but beautiful! :)
i love it...
VividDreamer624 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
This definitely belongs in the save the fandom truly well written stories community. I have always wanted to explore this topic and you have done it very nicely. Katara and Aang are less oogies and more like an actual couple. Aang so upset about wanting to know his mother and feeling guilty because he should celebrate Zuko and Azula finding Ursa and yet he doesnt want to take away from Katara's loss.
This was quite the treat. Thank you for such a good piece.
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
I haven't read ATLA fanfiction in ages and aarghhh this is perfect to fall into. I love that Aang had those thoughts about his mother and shares them with Katara. ;; Gettin' a little choked up.
CloudMinded013 chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Saddddd but goooooooooooooddddddddddddddd! :)
mysterygirl159 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Wow. Never thought of that before. *sobs* Very heartwarming. I love this. (:
Britmysta chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Perhaps your subconscious was inspiring you to write a little something in honor of Mothers Day?

Either way, nice little story :-)
Audr3ygyakusetsu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013