Reviews for A Proposal
Guest chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Wow...I like it. You write very well I wanna read moree.
WereDragon EX chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
This is really good, and a great way to provide a reason how the Doctor obtained Clara's ring back. I also like the symbolism behind him handing over the glasses for the ring, like he's "letting go" of the Ponds from the past and embracing the future he would have with Clara as his new companion. I really do wish this was in the episode myself. A lovely oneshot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Wow. I love this. This is so good. I wish this was canon!
ChildofGallifrey7 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
That is wonderful, though very sad. Not to mention that it makes a lot more sense than the episode. Love it. *sniff sniff*
J. Fowles chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Lovely.
SmilinStar chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing :-)
LonelyAngelofAsgard chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
*sobs* That was beautifully written. Bittersweet ending was the perfect touch.
10Blue10 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I didn't buy it in the episode that the sonic was the only thing the Doctor had with him with sentimental value. His pockets are bigger on the inside for crying out loud! So yeah, I can see how this could have been a deleted scene from the show, it's that good. Vworp on!
Hannah Tennant-Cumberbatch chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I liked this. I liked this a lot!
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Oh, this breaks my heart. I was thinking the same thing in that moment when Clara gave up her ring though. Of course the Doctor had Amy's glasses on him. But letting them go for Clara's sake marks their new beginning. Lovely work!
LucyAvengersFan chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Hey ! I loved it ! I love the way you wrote it ! Usually, I don't really read Doctor Who fics because ... I don't why actually, I'm a big fan of the TVShow though.
And as I still got the last episode (the one there was sunday, I think) in mind, I'm really into it !
So, bravo for this amazing one-shot, I really enjoyed it !
Keep writting