Reviews for Blades of Ash
Trace Carter chapter 5 . 12/29/2014
Ever since I read this story I've been looking for more where karasuba is shirou's sekirei. Please continue to work as this story is a true sister-fic to in flight
Kuma Dzurui chapter 5 . 10/21/2014
This story is awesome and i really want to read the next chapter!
Sandaime Hokage chapter 5 . 10/5/2014
An interesting fic so far, I like the direction you are going with this, looking forward to your next update
Fallerullandeig chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Hmm, I do see why you get complaints about the grammar... Though it isn't exactly misspelling that is the problem nor the sentences themselves, it's more like the sentences doesn't fit together into a text. Another thing is that maybe you are progressing too fast which makes the story a little strange.

Even so, I think the story is quite entertaining to read :)
regfurby chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
Hmm... I like this better than In Flight. That one kinda droned on for several chapters...

Rather interested in how Shirou plans to enforce the discipline of MBI without making innocents suffer, especially since there are a lot of Sekirei who are abused by their Ashikabi or forced to fight even if they don't want to; his sense of Justice would definitely rage against that.

Will Shirou be forced to kill Karasuba in a epic final battle?

While Fate/Stay Night had lots of character death, I hope that this Shirou would be able to change the fate of the Sekirei and save most of them from their tragic end.

Since the dreams are based on the Sekirei/Ashikabi bond rather than the Servant/Master bond, I would suggest that the dreams be of whatever topic they are currently focusing on at that point of the story. For example, right now Karasuba really wants to know about the scars on Shirou, how he got them and who gave them to him, so the first dream should probably start with flashbacks of Lancer vs Archer, Lancer killing Shirou, Shirou vs Berserker, Shirou vs Archer, Gilgamesh etc, with the flashbacks speeding up as the dream comes to an abrupt end causing Karasuba to shoot up in bed while hyperventilating.

With the dreams happening out of chronological order and based on what they're focusing on, this will allow Shirou and Karasuba to piece together the mystery of each other's lives like a jigsaw as the story unfolds.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
GGFBank chapter 5 . 7/1/2014
Marvelous. Writing style's good so smooth.
I am requesting a fight where Karasuba fight with kanshou or bakuya. Please give me one!
Okiro Zangetsu chapter 5 . 5/12/2014
poor Shirou
dak chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
This is nice, I'm a fan of Karasuba and Shirou makes a good counterpart for her. Hope you continue this story.
DragonicNative chapter 5 . 4/16/2014
Next chapter. Now.
Khaine the betrayer chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I really like this fanfiction and do hope that it won't be abandoned because it has been a while since the last update.
erching chapter 5 . 2/28/2014
hope you aren't done
GhostWagon chapter 5 . 1/16/2014
good chapter
PredatorPuck chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Hey man nice story idea is nice not much grammar mistakes but for some reason it seems so rushed and some OOC going on so can you do some thing about that
Dragginninja chapter 5 . 12/22/2013
There should be an empty office building that's titled Parable.
random passerby chapter 4 . 12/12/2013
I do believe he could have a warehouse that was being used as a storage facility, or perhaps as a place to keep sekirei who were not yet adjusted, but could have been emptied once the Plan began.