Reviews for Blades of Ash
It's a shame this fic looks dead. I've read Gabriel's little yarn, and while i liked it, your characters just...interact...better. There's an overall better raport. Plus, the reactions that the various characters have to Shirous inclusion are just more honest.
Abrams 1559 chapter 5 . 4/27
It would be interesting for the sekeri to meet a user of true magic like zelretch it would show that there are things far stronger than any sekeri.
thepkrmgc chapter 5 . 1/12
its a shame this wasnt continued...
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 1/12
karasuba certainly enjoys causing chaos for her ashikabi, hopefully she can be persueded to keep a few pertinent secrets
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 1/12
i think the best part is just how chill shirou is about this...
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 1/12
dang, you sure dont pull the emotional punches, and the general reaction to the winging is well crafted as well
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 1/12
interesting divergance from in flight, it should be cool to see what you do with it
Bloodline Purger chapter 5 . 5/20/2016
cool
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2016
riperino this bueno ficerino
Paxloria chapter 2 . 3/11/2016
I am strongly reminded of "IN FLIGHT by gabriel blessing.
Im a guest chapter 4 . 1/5/2016
ITS SO GOOD WHYYYYY
Im a guest chapter 3 . 1/5/2016
"afterglow" LOL 10/10
7137 chapter 5 . 1/1/2016
Great story! Disappointed you've stopped updating, but I suppose I'll give my answer to the question anyway. Karasuba's still interested in Shirou's past, but he doesn't really care about hers, so maybe that would spill over into the bond and make his past manifest in the dreams, in which case I would recommend a series of flash images from the fire and events of the Fifth War. As their bond grows stronger and more refined, then their shared dreams could become more refined and exclusive to a single event as well
7137 chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
It's not even a question that Minaka would totally do that. He might even have an entire district just so he could call it a ghost town or "Conveniently Empty Warehouse District". I wouldn't be surprised. Great story by the way!
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
he snarled at her I don't love you.