Reviews for Pomme d'Amour
bluemoonfaerie chapter 1 . 1/9
How did I get from reading Derek/Erica to reading this I have no idea. But I've always like Jackson as a character. So it's interesting to read this from Jackson's point of view. I think you captured him very well. Do you still actively writing, though? Because I would love to see more of this.
Regin chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
i like, i lust, i love!please update soon!
rediopath'd chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
More please!
alamodie chapter 9 . 12/2/2013
Love love love this, always, even if it does take a while to update, even if it's sporadic, I will look forward to every one! Loved this chapter, can't wait to see what's up next
nakala chapter 9 . 12/1/2013
yay you're finally back in this was good this is a really good chapter. I really really liked it and I'm so glad they're going on a date.
update soon. can't wait for the next chapter.
darkfae184 chapter 8 . 8/13/2013
Whoa an update! Loved it. Just wanted to give you some encouragement and let you know that people are still reading and want to read more! Despite Erica being gone from the show... :X

Keep up the good writing!
nakala chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
Please review soon I so love this fic
Please. Really soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/26/2013
I just found this story and I absolutely love it! I hope you continue this, I can't wait to see what is going to happen next and I can't wait to see how the pack reacts when they find out that Erica is alive. Please update soon!
mad005 chapter 7 . 7/8/2013
I hope you continue this story. There aren't many Jackson/Erica stories and this is one of my favorites!
Anigen chapter 7 . 6/4/2013
i really love your Jackson/Erica dynamic
Anime Freak456 chapter 7 . 5/26/2013
I really enjoyed this chapter, as horrible as that may sound.

Poor Jackson! I'm glad you decided to end it where you did, with him finally starting to calm down!

This was great!
nakala chapter 7 . 5/23/2013
Wow the first portion with panic attack just amazing
I love how you have humanized Jackson and how you take all that has happened to him in his messed up life and show how it has affected him. I don't think the show will do that. I think the show will just make him alright, but I don't think life works like that. Things affect us and go with us no matter how much we don't want them to. So, appropriate and nicely done. Incorporating his rationale and the darkness of his fractured mind and how he's so afraid of becoming someone that can be controlled or becoming something that could be a killer.
Really liked Erica's addition and I'm so glad you didn't end this chapter before the diner.
Another great chapter and quick fast-paced read.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/7/2013
So far the fic's really addicting. I can't wait for more Jackson & Erica scenes like a date or a first kiss:)
Anime Freak456 chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Aww, bonding! This was so cute!
ColorM chapter 6 . 5/5/2013
Seriously, you're going to do this to me every single chapter?

Giving me all these sudden feels because Jackson's anchor is fear, and I just can't even express what I am feeling right now. While everyone else has a person, or a wonderful memory, or just something nice that brings them back, he has fear. Oh the feels.

This chapter is absolutely brilliant, keep writing honey.