Reviews for THAT'S MY WIFE
grandmachix chapter 32 . 7/22
I saw the link to your story on Facebook, and read it. Though there were many long awkward sentences, the tale was a good one, filled with intrigue, angst and finally, happy ever after. Overall I enjoyed it.
Judy
Do not ever write again honestly story sucked can't beakivd I finished this shit
bzwifenmom24-7 chapter 32 . 11/28/2015
I love this epilogue.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/1/2015
Hahahaha omg this is the most shitty story I have read j skimmed so much cause I hate leaving thins unfinished I'm not sure if you're serious with this writing or if you were just kidding cause man you should never write again the plot really the were apart the whole story and then you didn't elaborate as to what they did no dialogue it was all narrative that is never good all the thumbs down in the world
Guest chapter 32 . 10/3/2015
your plot line is amazing but most of the story makes no sense at all ..
How did Maria want to become the next Mrs. Cullen while being married to another .. Edward's idiocy knows no bounds , while i don't think he's mistaken in regards to the dangerous missions of Bella's , he could have gone about it another way ..
The grammar mistakes needs a beta to fix them and for the love of god .. IT took her 6 months to love Mark while still hung up on Edward not to mention , Alice who's a fashionista and a designer suddenly converts to a reporter over night !
As usual, your plot lines and AMAZING but no sequence or sense to the story whatsoever.
chospedales chapter 20 . 9/28/2015
I have to say that this story really irks me because everyone wants to blame Edward and being as I am a control freak I understand Edward's views. Bella IS NOT innocent in this! And made no effort to compromise or little to none. YOU CANNOT CHANGE A CONTROL FREAK!
lovecake chapter 32 . 7/26/2015
Your story line is really great, but I agree with another reader, it is very clinical and detached. I ended up reading the entire story, but I did skim through many chapters. I was hoping for some emotions. At times it was hard to keep up with. I don't mean this to sound mean or hateful, I just wanted to be honest.
zadek06 chapter 18 . 7/26/2015
Soooo, he wants her to not do as dangerous job and she wants him to not be like that... And in the end she will stop doing dangerous job because he did not stop being like that... Well, that makes no sense at all! :-)
sandy4321 chapter 32 . 7/25/2015
Loved reading your story! You are a wonderful writer!
Fortheloveoftwilight chapter 32 . 7/24/2015
Bwahaha lmao. Gordon ramsay and Mark anthony? Really? I feel like the story got cut short but I have said this same thing for all your stories. It's like you decided at the key point that you were done and slapped an epilogue on it and called it a day. But I still love your stories.
Guest chapter 32 . 7/23/2015
Thank you for this story.
dowlingnana chapter 32 . 7/23/2015
Wow it took five years. wow! And now it's been 15 all together. I just knew they'd name a son Mark. What a tribute to him actually as well as Edward at the cemetery. What he said when he said "our love" was so awesome. And maria deserved what she got handed to her. Thanx for mentioning Josef too. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Well, I can certainly see why Edward did what he did and why. Sigh* With the epi next I think we know it will be better...at least it better be, wink, wink. ;o)
Guest chapter 4 . 7/23/2015
I'm sorry to say the story sounds very good, but the grammar and flow needs looking at,some sentences repeat them selves, please don't be offended it's just that I feel you should know it gets harder to read. Abk
Fanfictwriter chapter 1 . 7/23/2015
I know I'm being critical when not logged in (long story!). But as constructive criticism, the plot line is very good, but the execution is not so great. I think you need to re-read this and correct the grammar, missing words and format. This will improve with practice and I look forward to reading more of your fanfics