Reviews for Underneath the Shade
unversed chapter 10 . 5/26
I know it's been so long since you last updated but dear lords this is pretty much the only shiki fic I adore is there really no chance of you updating any time soon? Your interpretation of the characters are the closest I've seen to how they were represented in the show, and I simply love the character dynamics of Tohru and Natsuno! Specifically the bit where Natsuno can't fully forgive Tohru yet for killing him because I remember a similar scene happening in the manga and, yes, so much hurt. Tohru's dependency gets really heartbreaking as well cause I can't imagine living with that kind of trauma. Would love to see how their thoughts/feelings about/for each other would play out in the long run! It's really complex and something worth to read. Very interested in your interpretation of jinrou's too, and that mysterious bit about their nature Tatsumi withheld from us! You've got a captivating writing style, really, some scenes are just the best (like the way you wrote the bit with Tohru dying from hunger!) I don't have an ff account but I would probably keep coming back to check if you've updated this. I really hope you do and that you're okay and that we'd see you again someday! Much kudos!
choiern815 chapter 10 . 4/22
Please update this story. It almost been 3 years since you updated. Please, i beg you, i want to read the continuation.
Whisker 76 chapter 10 . 9/27/2016
This story is actually one of the few good ones that I actually see around. The way you describe their appearances, behaviours, emotions and thoughts just inspire me so much. I hope you update soon!I love to read your stories!
Z chapter 10 . 9/1/2016
It's been two years since you last updated this story, and I really hope you haven't abandoned it. It's one of the best written Shiki fanfics I've read, both Tohru and Natsuno are completely in character and your storyline and writing style is so in tune with the original I could easily see this being written into the anime itself! I know that you're busy with school and your writing style has probably changed a lot in the two years you've been gone but I (and I'm sure many other people) would be willing to wait months between each new chapter update if we just knew that this story hasn't been dropped. If you're still around I hope you'll manage to read this review, and even if you decide not to continue the story I'd like to thank you for the ten amazing chapters you've already written out.
naritaluv chapter 10 . 8/27/2016
i really like this fic id like to see how the two of them live in the city getting used to their new situations
also id like to see how the doctor reacted to natsuno being alive. since technically they were allies back then and natsuno doesn't drink blood, but how does he feel about seeing natsuno again?
Miss Invisible chapter 1 . 7/26/2016
Is this going to become a pairing story because I'm obsessed with their pairing! And I'm not one of those yaoi fan girls but I just really like Tohru x Natsuno
Guest chapter 10 . 7/26/2016
Is this the end?! WTF you MUST continue pleaaasseeeeee!
Hibari Mayumi chapter 1 . 6/25/2016
I've been reading your for hundred of times already in hoping for a new chapter. Lots of people love your story so please DON'T ABANDON THIS FIC!
AaronAlive575 chapter 2 . 4/4/2016
I READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH. IT WAS TWO OR THREE SENTENCES. AND IT IS STILL A BETTER STORY THAN ANYTHING I'VE EVER WRITTEN.
JustPassingBy chapter 1 . 2/22/2016
It's been almost one year and a half since the last update but I always end up coming back in hopes that there will be another. This story is one of the greatest stories I've ever read in each and every single aspect of it nevertheless, so I have to thank you for your time to write and even share this masterpiece! I'll always be extremely happy to read more of it if you ever pick it up again, and so will be all of your readers I assume!
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 10 . 7/31/2015
Hope to see more soon!
This is amazing (A-M-A-Z-I-N-G), by the way.
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 9 . 7/31/2015
I almost cried!
So sweet!
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 6 . 7/28/2015
'extremely temperamental'
Hahaha! Absolutely perfect!
:'D
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 5 . 7/28/2015
I'm actually starting to think of this as canon rather than a fanfic.
Your writing style is impeccable!
Tohru and Natsuno are perfectly in character.
Thank you for writing this!
VitameatavegaminGirl chapter 3 . 7/28/2015