Reviews for Melody of Love
Animelover1818 chapter 18 . 8/2
Loved it I really like the hurt/comfert romance hope you update soon pls
Mega Charizard chapter 6 . 6/23
Make Naruto Tayuyas Sensei In A New Story But Make It A Sequel To This One And She Has A Ddlg Thing And She Feels Like She Owes Naruto Her Everything And Her Life And Make It Naruto X Tayuya And Alot Of Fluff Action Adventure And A Godlike Naruto Plz Cause That'd Be Super Super Super Super Awesome.
Chikeninacoop chapter 2 . 3/25
so your saying she says nothing to naruto in a month and doesn't get tortured ok
Pkfreeze chapter 18 . 3/14
Tayuya has no chill! That was savage!
TheTrueKiubi chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
I look forward to seeing what you do next in this story it has quickly become one of my favorites!
IronClawedDemon chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
You've made it where the fox could be killed by the silly little Curse mark? I find that very hard to believe I think that's a mistake... But I guess you needed a way to keep Naruto knocked out but still in the chapter
ZeroSouls chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Slight cringe.
Agrithnum-aut chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
This story completely lost me. I hate these sudden moments, where you're told something exists, which, by all logic shouldn't, and then shown that that something goes around one-hit killing everything with the speed of God himself. It's comparable to a trashy OC-biased story where every strong male character becomes weaker than they actually are.
Chaosweaver13 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
this is an amazing story, can't wait to see more _
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I guess I can check this story out
RoninS636 chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Glad you updated and all but what's with the mood whiplash in this chapter?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Why do people like Tayuya so mucheShe? is not attractive and she is flat chested. Also she had pink hair not red. So why?
Desultorynights chapter 5 . 7/3/2016
What...? Tsunade attacked Jiraiya for no reason, and if he really wanted he could have easily dodged her. Out of the Sannin Jiraiya is the strongest of the bunch
Desultorynights chapter 4 . 7/3/2016
So...just Ninjas attacking people in broad daylight...doesn't seem very "ninja-esque"
Nasakegan chapter 18 . 7/1/2016
While it is awesome you are picking it back up I did not even realize you put the story for adoption. Happy your back looking forward to new awesome chapters.