Reviews for Melody of Love
yindragonkiba chapter 17 . 5/30
Loved it
Franklin chapter 7 . 4/23
First of all, let me just say that I rarely take the time to read books in the real world because of the fact that they were forced on me so much during my school years and RARELY find anything that I like to read anyway... BUT, stories like these where alternate possible outcomes become reality and our hero is actually paired with someone (My favorites are Tayuya with Naruto for real romance and Tsunade with Naruto for pure "Adult" reasons) like in these fanfics so I have to say to you... THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DREAMS BECOME REALITY EVEN IF ONLY FOR A SHORT TIME!
You fucking whore
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 2 . 11/17/2014
Demonic Phantom Of The Leaf 40 plus storys that have no originality, 40 plus storys where you ruined those authors names by your horid grammar that you say is the original authors words, 40 plus storys where I know half of the authors told you to stop making and delete because of said grammar, 40 plus storys where tons of people tell you your grammar is horid, 40 plus storys in which you fail miserably. So yeah, who's the joke again?
Fox Anbu Assassin chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
kunt-destroyer420 you are a joke what about you go get a life and stop acting like a little kid. how is stole if it call adopted you stupid little kid. Course you won't know what adopted is. Unlike you i do write my stories. I got what 40 plus you got none. go write a story before talking crap little kid.
REMOVE MY COMMEN chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
WHHATS Wrong you little bitch couldn't handle a bit of feedback god you're such a fggt for quiting like a little bitch good riddance since you left maybe better people can step up and take your useless spot as a writer nah EVERYONE is better than you JAJAJAJJANNANAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJJA
y you leave chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
You were one of the best writers ever you stupid bbiiitttcchhhhhg ;_;
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Demonic Phantom Of The Leaf is a joke and will only ruin this masterpiece like he has with everything else he has stolen.
Fox Anbu Assassin chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
I will finish were he left off I will post all his chapters plus one or two more Tuesdays from now
Naruto Uchiha X chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Please. Tell us what you will go by in the future.
kunt-destroyer420 chapter 18 . 11/10/2014
Fuck you. You dragged us around for 17 awesome chapters only to tell us this? Yeah that deserves a big fuck you.
countit chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
Friend friend friend plz plz plz write another chapter im dying for it so apparently you've done pretty good so far
Rebmul chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
keepem coming
morganoth chapter 17 . 5/1/2014
i think this story is going st the perfect rate
ShadowkingX chapter 5 . 4/9/2014
I lovvvve nartay and u do a great job of using them both u r awesome