Reviews for Melody of Love
Tenten1001 chapter 18 . 1/11
The writing is much improved. Thanks for your work.
HyperA1985 chapter 18 . 11/5/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 19 and I vote Teen Titans Starfire be added in this story.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/28/2017
Your more of a writer then I'll ever be. I don't even have the patience to write at least a paragraph
Animelover1818 chapter 18 . 8/2/2017
Loved it I really like the hurt/comfert romance hope you update soon pls
Mega Charizard chapter 6 . 6/23/2017
Make Naruto Tayuyas Sensei In A New Story But Make It A Sequel To This One And She Has A Ddlg Thing And She Feels Like She Owes Naruto Her Everything And Her Life And Make It Naruto X Tayuya And Alot Of Fluff Action Adventure And A Godlike Naruto Plz Cause That'd Be Super Super Super Super Awesome.
Chikeninacoop chapter 2 . 3/25/2017
so your saying she says nothing to naruto in a month and doesn't get tortured ok
Pkfreeze chapter 18 . 3/14/2017
Tayuya has no chill! That was savage!
TheTrueKiubi chapter 18 . 11/18/2016
I look forward to seeing what you do next in this story it has quickly become one of my favorites!
IronClawedDemon chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
You've made it where the fox could be killed by the silly little Curse mark? I find that very hard to believe I think that's a mistake... But I guess you needed a way to keep Naruto knocked out but still in the chapter
ZeroSouls chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Slight cringe.
Agrithnum-aut chapter 13 . 8/21/2016
This story completely lost me. I hate these sudden moments, where you're told something exists, which, by all logic shouldn't, and then shown that that something goes around one-hit killing everything with the speed of God himself. It's comparable to a trashy OC-biased story where every strong male character becomes weaker than they actually are.
Chaosweaver13 chapter 18 . 7/17/2016
this is an amazing story, can't wait to see more _
spiritwolf35 chapter 1 . 7/4/2016
I guess I can check this story out
RoninS636 chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Glad you updated and all but what's with the mood whiplash in this chapter?
Guest chapter 18 . 7/4/2016
Why do people like Tayuya so mucheShe? is not attractive and she is flat chested. Also she had pink hair not red. So why?