Reviews for One Shouldn't Change Clothes When There Are Other People in the Room
Scarlet Alapaap chapter 2 . 3/10
I don't usually read yaoi but this is Gintoki and Hijikata, so I figure I'd read it. And I like it. I like everything about it. And you write really well. :D
Lilianshii chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
My friend you are the most talented i loved the story plot! Please keep writing more! pleaseee!
MissStories chapter 2 . 10/21/2014
Good work! Thank you so much for sharing!
Chrystelle1 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
It was great! I love this story! Thanks for sharing! \o/
aya -.- desu chapter 2 . 3/28/2014
This is just too sweet that i feel like i don't need sweet anymore...
I really want to know, what happen after kagura destroyed the door? Haha...
Caracu chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
And again, another great story! Sweet
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
So beautiful TTvTT
theawesomeisadora chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Amazing! It was lovely! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Gyaaahh! So kawaii!
Baked Soap chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Holy shit. This was so good and awesome to read. I like the past lover thing and why did you make me feel sorry for Touma towards the end. The fact that he still loved Gin kinda made me go "Why?! I'm going to like this son of a [beep] at this rate!"

And omg. I wanted to see how Shinpachi and Kagura would have reacted when they found the two in bed together...naked. c;

Overall, I love this story and I expect more from you. :)
happy chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
YaY! At last I found one good story were Hijikata was on top. i love it want more
Nickaustin90 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is adorable! x3
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh God Oh God OH GOD! Uke Gin Uke Gin UKE GIN!
karunebulous chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Awwww! It was a beautiful story. I liked how you raised the interaction between Touma and Gintoki, I see Gintoki he had some affection for his former friend.

I loved so possessive with Gintoki Hijikata *nosebleed*, making it clear that Gin was no replacement Mitsuba. They were not as OOC.

I hope to see another fic HijiGin yours soon :)
FreakyMe99 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
It was great! i love it. please write more story with Gintoki being a cute uke! _