Reviews for One Shouldn't Change Clothes When There Are Other People in the Room
aya -.- desu chapter 2 . 3/28
This is just too sweet that i feel like i don't need sweet anymore...
Kyaaaah...
I really want to know, what happen after kagura destroyed the door? Haha...
MilleCrepe069 chapter 2 . 3/19
And again, another great story! Sweet
UuenTheYueRyuu chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
So beautiful TTvTT
theawesomeisadora chapter 2 . 11/28/2013
Amazing! It was lovely! Loved it, loved it, loved it!
Panda Master X chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
Gyaaahh! So kawaii!
Baked Soap chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
Holy shit. This was so good and awesome to read. I like the past lover thing and why did you make me feel sorry for Touma towards the end. The fact that he still loved Gin kinda made me go "Why?! I'm going to like this son of a [beep] at this rate!"

And omg. I wanted to see how Shinpachi and Kagura would have reacted when they found the two in bed together...naked. c;

Overall, I love this story and I expect more from you. :)
happy chapter 2 . 8/6/2013
YaY! At last I found one good story were Hijikata was on top. i love it want more
Nickaustin90 chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
This is adorable! x3
Mr. Ochinchin Head chapter 2 . 5/14/2013
Oh God Oh God OH GOD! Uke Gin Uke Gin UKE GIN!
karunebulous chapter 2 . 4/30/2013
Awwww! It was a beautiful story. I liked how you raised the interaction between Touma and Gintoki, I see Gintoki he had some affection for his former friend.

I loved so possessive with Gintoki Hijikata *nosebleed*, making it clear that Gin was no replacement Mitsuba. They were not as OOC.

I hope to see another fic HijiGin yours soon :)
FreakyMe99 chapter 2 . 4/26/2013
It was great! i love it. please write more story with Gintoki being a cute uke! _
Serena-loves-Angst chapter 2 . 4/23/2013
I looooooooved it You captured their personalities very nicely, barring the random humor lol. However, it was a nice change of pace ;) Gin-chan became my favorite character even more through this fanfic so thank you very much! :D Also, don't mark the story completed if you've finished it.

Serena-loves-Angst
Foschidelic Reika chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Ahhh it's really good HijiGin fanfic. Hope you update it soon! Ah, can't wait it too long #shot

by the way, I found some typos in this story hope you will be more careful on the next story
I'll wait for the next chapter
FreakyMe99 chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Please write more. It getting interesting.
YukimuraCheryl chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Ah continue this story please! I really like it!