Reviews for Until I Fall Away
tjw242 chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
Poignant. Not depressing. Written very well on a sensitive and realistic subject, well done.
AJ Skye chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I love it, can you pleaaaaasse write more?
LilAlyCat chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
this is good, i really want to know the guardians reactions though. did they realize what they were doing to him?
MysteryFury chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You don't have it as completed. Make another chapter or a sequel of the guardian's reactions. Or can I do it for you? It won't be on here... I can't publish on here
NoXVZhuusox chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I like to see more. I wonder how the Guardians' will react to Jack's death. My guess they react little to this.
random2crazyness chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
i really liked this. i'd actually like to see how the guardians would react when/if they find out. :3
Chris Pine Fan chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I hope you continue... I'd like to see what the guardians think when they find out that Jack died... And how they find out if they remember him... So please continue soon...
catlover2976 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Write more please good story
dan chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
write more what do the others do when the find out please.
A Being Of Violet Fire chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
You should write another chapter with the guardians finding out what happened to jack... Like tooth reads the imprint memory of the gun or something to see jacks final moments and all the memories leading up to his decision to pull the trigger. It's just a thought... But there's hardly ever any guardians!bashing, and its long overdue. Please continue!

Violet Fire
SilverDragon00 chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE THIS IS SO WELL WRITTEN
SilverLover92 chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
More to? I like this one.
Marianne Ootjers chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Please continue this in some way, pleeeeease?
Phantom Ice chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Ugh, so... depressing. Can't... think... Past... It.
I'm just going to lie here and sigh.
Ivy Night51101930 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Please make a sequel! Or another chapter! I want to see the guardians reactions