Reviews for Moments in Time
LouiseKurylo chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
These are fun! Little chocolate bon bons (chocolate, of course, being food of the gods).
LouiseKurylo chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
If only. Good twist. Enjoyed the set of 22. Varied. Interesting. Thanks.
LouiseKurylo chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
Oooh! Sneaky! And cute.
Miss Peg chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
I like the balance between dialogue and prose, it works well and Jane sounds so much in pain - both emotional and physical. I hope the groan from Lisbon isn't a sign that she's hurt too. :( Please, Lisbon, let Jane know you're okay.

I should probably go back and read through the ones between my reviews, I decided after the first few that I should go for random ones and not in order, not sure why, lol.
Miss Peg chapter 13 . 6/26/2013
Oh this is wonderful, the title is naturally perfect for it and the way you've written it is great. I've noticed you missed a few full stops, though that's relatively minor. I would be tempted to make the last two lines the same order as the lines above, though the last line works that way around! It's a conundrum, lol. It reminds me a little of a poem I once read that was very much He said, She said, kind of. It was a great poem and this is a great piece.
Miss Peg chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
LOL! Can't teach a girl a trick and not expect her to have a go! I know you're writing them as drabbles but I think this pieces could have benefitted from being a longer piece and had a bit more prose in between the speech, particularly in the earlier part. But I did enjoy it, it had such a fun feel that made me smile!
Miss Peg chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
I like that Lisbon is being all protective over him! Maybe next time have another read over to check for any erros as I think you forgot a couple of speech marks. Jane is such a wimp when it comes to guns, though I probably would be too, Bless him!
Miss Peg chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Haha, that is rather funny. Oh Lisbon, try and do a good thing! Flying cherries are definitely a winner.
tromana chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Very silly. Not quite in character in my opinion - mostly due to the silliness - but I'm glad to see you are taking the definition of 'drabble' seriously unlike many fanfiction writers.
mentafan chapter 22 . 6/2/2013
THESE DRABBLES WERE THE BEST FROM WHAT I'VE READ SO FAR.
IT'S AMAZING TO SEE YOUR ABILITY TO CAPITIVATE SO MANY EMOTIONS IN SUCH A SHORT STORY.
EACH STORY STANDS OUT FOR ITS OWN AND IT WAS EXTREMELY DELIGTFUL TO READ IT.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME THE PLEASURE OF READING IT. I ENJOYED EACH AND EVERY BIT :D
I Dream of Scotty chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Nice one to end on. I really enjoyed these drabbles. :-)
Mossi.b chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
Lovely, just lovely.

I have really enjoyed these little stories, each one, small but complete, and very well written.
I look forward to seeing these in my in box as I just know that I will enjoy them, sad to see an end to the series, but looking forward to your next series, and indeed your next longer story.

Thanks for all the fun
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
A very neat conclusion !
Jane Doe51 chapter 22 . 5/2/2013
'Distraction works'

And this is the best distraction ever ! Now they have all the time they want to be distracted by each other !

I'm looking forward to your next collection !
Lalalupin chapter 22 . 5/1/2013
Oh gosh, this was a great conclusion to an awesome set of drabbles. Loved them all :)