Reviews for Letter
ImpalaLove chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
Ugh another awesome fic. I've alway wondered what Dean's letter would've said, and I imagine it'd be something like that. Great portrayal of emotion- you got both brothers just right once again.
LilyBolt chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I loved this! You nailed Dean's letter to a T... And I love how this is like, a darker yet somehow happier take on Dean's "box-packing" moment from Season 5. Completely great job! :D
becs chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
really enjoyed the way you wrote this. Sam and Dean were wriiten well and i felt so sad for both of them.
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
HOLY. CRAP. I've read this a few times, and it just gets better every time! *U* This is GORGEOUS! LOVE it! My goodness, the storyline (while admittedly against canon, they've considered it, at least on Sam's end), the description, the LETTER, the beauty, the characterization, the LOVE...! SO BEAUTIFUL! *U* *U* God, this is awesome! *U* It might just be me, but I feel it ends a little abruptly, like there's something we might have missed - oh, and on that note, I did notice couple missing commas and stuff, but who knows? That might have been for dramatic effect! *U* Rock on!
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
oh my goodness! this was awesome! I loved every minute of it!
deanstheman chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Ahhhh the angst! Very well done. Held my breath the whole read. I think Dean would throw himself into an unwin-able fight and make sure he took out as many evil sonsabitches as he could while doing it if he was ever to go that route.