Reviews for Demise
NerdyNightStocker chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
I can see Geoff being absolutely enthralled with the notion of the aftermath since it's a perfect chance to make more money, have more publicity and be with people that he generally gets along with. Bridgette would easily recognize the dangers that more fame would bring and have to be further convinced. The foreshadowing with the vow Gidgette made at the end of the chapter and the condescending behavior of the executives proves that their show will be just as rough behind the scenes as it appeared outwardly!
RockinRina826 chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
its nice to see you back! i love reading everything you write and i hope you write a lot more! this is coming from a bridgette and geoff obsesser as well haha. keep writing please!
Islanda chapter 2 . 8/21/2013
Bridgette's definitely going to regret this...can't wait for the first aftermath show! Great work, as usual :)
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Welcome back! I'm glad life is going good and congrats on the boyfriend!

I like how the beginning displays the unconditional love that Gidgette has for each other and how that love can explode into passion.

I can see how the Total Drama fandom would be upset at the early elimination of a popular couple and how that could cause a ratings drop. No wonder the producers wanted them to stay current! It does foreshadow a slight tilt to their relationship and the influence Hollywood has on romance.

I look forward to seeing the story pick up!
Akela Victoire chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
YOU HAVE COME BACK TO US FROM THE DEAD!

Anyways, I like the idea of this and I will certainly be following it!
Islanda chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
I missed your writing, and this story looks really promising so far :) it's nice to see a story on the total drama fandom that isn't a completely new season and everything for once. I miss Geoff and Bridgette stories though, and I can't wait the update whenever it comes out! Take your time, most of us understand how busy life can get ;P