Reviews for The More We Get Together
Octavia Brown chapter 15 . 8/11/2017
Gorgeous love story, romantic and smexy! Wooo! It seems like most yaoi stories are just about the sex and rarely about the relationship - good job getting to see how the relationship would evolve, especially in the turbulent world of shinobi. Loved the stresses and how they over came them!
SecretLeePsycho chapter 15 . 4/27/2017
This story sucked me in without me even realizing it! I didn't realize how caught up I was until the end where you had Kakashi and Gai leave ANBU! Damn you lol... I was almost tearing up! Thank you for not splitting them at the end! I agree they are both awesome guys and it's possible they would have kept it together! You're awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2016
This is amazing! I read better having met you as well and i'm a huge fan of your writing. I ship kakashi and yamato so much and because it's a pretty unpopular ship there isn't much fanfiction so it's absolutley amazing to have writers like you creating awesome fanfics :D
LorieLreader chapter 15 . 2/18/2016
Thank you so much for this story of Kakashi and Yamato. It's moving, romantic, sad and funny (thank you Gai !).
I think you painted the characters true to their personnalities in the serie, even if Yamato is a little too soft IMO. He's not so much of a pushover for me, but it didn't prevent me from reading all the chapters in one go ! :-)
I like the relationships between Kakashi, Gai and Genma. It's fun and I really felt the trust and affection between them while reading.
I truly laughed at some of Gai's shouted sentences.
Angel Fantasy chapter 5 . 11/22/2015
Very good and well-written smut. I liked the written moans (they were well-worded) and how you made the foreplay get out of the norm (starting from the bottom-up rather than going top-down the body). It made for an interesting act and a very, very hot climax. *blush*

I also like how you explore Tenzou's mokuton abilities. Making him travel through trees and using seeds as scouting traps are ingenious ways to draw forth his unique connexion to nature. I love how you get creative with his wood release! Tenzou's little show to the Council was especially awesome.

Now, I wonder what else you've cooked up for our favourite little Kouhai? *favs*
fightingdreamersx chapter 1 . 11/3/2015
I love this fic so much I literally can't stop reading it oml. The writing style is easy to read but it weaves words together at the same time; my favourite type. The emotions can really be felt and the suspense is real. The smut is written well, again with the right amount of words to weave a picture. Absolutely wonderful, love this so much. Treasuring it as one of my favourite KakaYama fanfictions w
TheTwentyTwo chapter 15 . 9/9/2015
I absolutely adore this story! Kakashi and Tenzou are two of my favorite characters and you wrote them beautifully. Have just started getting into Naruto fics and haven't seen one with Genma in them but your portrayal of him will forever be my favorite. Thank you for the entertainment!
Guest chapter 5 . 3/14/2015
Haha the Sempai-Kouhai thing! Cute
The Mind Of The Dragon chapter 15 . 2/4/2015
I just LOVED this ENTIRE THING! Seriously! I've sat and read all of your stories over the past couple of days and just SO glad I found them! Good Kakayama seem to be SO hard to find! I love how you wove others into their lives. I always loved Gai and felt he was Kakashi's closest next to Tenzou, but Genma?! This is actually the first story I have read with him in it and man, I really LOVE him! Fantastic! I hope, in time, that you write more XD
celohei chapter 15 . 1/23/2015
Oooooooh this is all so cute ! I read it in (almost) one go. Thank you for sharing this awesome story ! (coming from me, this is a lot: I'm usually not a fan of this pairing but I figured "Oh, why the Hell not". Well I'm glad I made an exception to my usual tastes!)
Kiwisilence chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
I power-read through this. Seriously, I just loved this story and the pairing. You really developed both of their characters well, slowly built such a good romance, and wrote some hot smut. I can't wait to read your other stories :)
domigloom chapter 15 . 7/14/2014
Woooow! Just read to the end and it is SO FUCKING AWESOME! Characters are so alive, dialogues are priceless! I laughed so hard, wept crocodile tears, got horny as hell.. you know xD Oh god, i love you so much, author, that i want to send you half of my salary every month! xD I am so happy, that you have more fics, so I definitely know how i will spend this week *_*
THANK YOU VERY MUCH! :-***
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 13 . 7/8/2014
when are they gonna say the words? Gotta say "I LOVE YOU!" Its clear they both feel it, so they need to say it! I love this story!
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 8 . 7/5/2014
this ending brought tears to my eyes. Beautifully done. I had told myself to stop reviewing each chapter but this one made me do it. Excellent!
AshakiranTheTenthBeast chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Yamato or "Tenzo" here is entirely way too cute! He's adorable but he's showing classic signs of dependency and clingyness. I don't think Kakashi will appreciate it if Tenzo gets too desperate to be around him all the time. I smell trouble in paradise...XD