Reviews for Blind
L. Reginski chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
This amazing fic is a hair's breadth from the top of my all-time, all-fandom favorite list. It got me to think, to contemplate what I've done when I played; curiosity- an extension of carelessness- does kill.

Thank you for sharing this horrific beauty.

Reg
Marifer0502 chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
That was so amazing! This pont of view is so... uh... I don't know what to say! You left me without words! It's obviously one of the best fanfictions in the OFF fandom. Good work!
TF2bananas chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I... wow.
cassie chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
Wow. This is an amzing perspective for the heavy moral challange that this game puts you i can say that my views are slightly different i can certainty appreciate it from this point of view and i think that everyone that played it can agree that it.s not nor it will ever be just a game. Anyway,thank you so much for writing this briliant piece and sorry for the long and slightly anonymous review u.u it
S kinda hard to log on on a mobile -_-
XxPorcelainKnightXx chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
This is a concept that was so blatantly obvious yet so easily over looked... I'm glad that this was one of the first few fanfictions for OFF because it is an amazing one. You are very creative and I look forwards to more of your works!
Generic user A chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
CAN YOU NOT
Steph1007 chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Reading this makes me feel all the more guilty for choosing the batter's ending.