Reviews for A Clean Slate
Starsea chapter 27 . 4/4/2012
Please continue this story! I love it! The plot's great, the characters are amazing, and . . . and . . . WOW!

I know it's been several years since you've written, but I'm asking you to continue! Or . . . or . . .
Megan chapter 27 . 6/29/2010
i loved this story but is that all i mean isn't their going to mbe more
Sesshys only girls chapter 27 . 10/12/2008
please continue! this is seriously good! i wanna see more Yokai Inuyasha (cue mad glint in eyes) heheh...

ne way, brilliant story! i love Kumo!

Hoshi xx
Chrysolite Heart chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Nice chapter, loved this. :)
Chrysolite Heart chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hm...very nice. I'm liking this!
jake1012 chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
i just got done reading your story and i like it alot so can you plz finish this story plz I need to know the end of it i'm wrighting my first Inuyasha story and I was wondering on some advice and it's about Inuyasha getting turned into a kid
waldie-sama chapter 27 . 1/14/2008
Why did you stop writing this story. It was completely great you know. I just wish you would have finish the story. I wonder what's going to happen. I have quite an imagination and i can imagine what's going to happen but is not the same as reading the story. I just wish you could have finish the story.

~insane side~

UPDATE SOON PLEASE. I WANT TO READ THE END OF THE STORY AND HURRY UP.

~sane side~

Sorry about my insane side but she's really crazy about Inuyasha. But please update soon.

~insane side~

UPDATE!

~sane side

Sorry.
Esalee chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
's been 2 f**ck'n years when will you update!

sorry for being rude but I really think your story plot is good and I want it finished.
kid.from.the.hills chapter 27 . 10/19/2006
. . . . .FRIGGIN. #!%. FIC.

PLEASE!
Arcane Emotions chapter 27 . 9/2/2006
COOL STORY!
Arcane Emotions chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
what does Mou mean?
Arcane Emotions chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
If your chapters are short, mine are miniscule! my 2 chapter story is only 800 something words
Breshcandra chapter 27 . 6/30/2006
I am really enjoying this story. Lots of plot twists. I like how you intergrated the 3 shadows into the story. It was done really well. I cant wait to read the rest of it. Please dont stop writing.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 27 . 5/18/2006
This is so cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Katz chapter 27 . 4/3/2006
REVIEW! It a really good story!Please!