Reviews for A Clean Slate
Starsea chapter 27 . 4/4/2012
Please continue this story! I love it! The plot's great, the characters are amazing, and . . . and . . . WOW!

I know it's been several years since you've written, but I'm asking you to continue! Or . . . or . . .
Megan chapter 27 . 6/29/2010
i loved this story but is that all i mean isn't their going to mbe more
Sesshys only girls chapter 27 . 10/12/2008
please continue! this is seriously good! i wanna see more Yokai Inuyasha (cue mad glint in eyes) heheh...

ne way, brilliant story! i love Kumo!

Hoshi xx
Chrysolite Heart chapter 3 . 9/28/2008
Nice chapter, loved this. :)
Chrysolite Heart chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
Hm...very nice. I'm liking this!
jake1012 chapter 27 . 7/31/2008
i just got done reading your story and i like it alot so can you plz finish this story plz I need to know the end of it i'm wrighting my first Inuyasha story and I was wondering on some advice and it's about Inuyasha getting turned into a kid
waldie-sama chapter 27 . 1/14/2008
Why did you stop writing this story. It was completely great you know. I just wish you would have finish the story. I wonder what's going to happen. I have quite an imagination and i can imagine what's going to happen but is not the same as reading the story. I just wish you could have finish the story.

insane side

UPDATE SOON PLEASE. I WANT TO READ THE END OF THE STORY AND HURRY UP.

sane side

Sorry about my insane side but she's really crazy about Inuyasha. But please update soon.

insane side

UPDATE!

sane side

Sorry.
Esalee chapter 26 . 7/5/2007
's been 2 f**ck'n years when will you update!

sorry for being rude but I really think your story plot is good and I want it finished.
kid.from.the.hills chapter 27 . 10/19/2006
. . . . .FRIGGIN. #!%. FIC.

PLEASE!
Arcane Emotions chapter 27 . 9/2/2006
COOL STORY!
Arcane Emotions chapter 10 . 9/2/2006
what does Mou mean?
Arcane Emotions chapter 3 . 9/2/2006
If your chapters are short, mine are miniscule! my 2 chapter story is only 800 something words
Breshcandra chapter 27 . 6/30/2006
I am really enjoying this story. Lots of plot twists. I like how you intergrated the 3 shadows into the story. It was done really well. I cant wait to read the rest of it. Please dont stop writing.
Suuki-Aldrea chapter 27 . 5/18/2006
This is so cool! Update soon please! Ja ne!
Katz chapter 27 . 4/3/2006
REVIEW! It a really good story!Please!