Reviews for Promised Night
Tsukino Kagami - LunA chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
LOVE THIS STORY!
MEME chapter 3 . 6/11/2013
For your link, it's the same, i really wanted to read it again :'C
Sakuchii chapter 3 . 5/1/2013
This was so awesome! I loved the way they first met and how innocent Fei was! Will be waiting for your new story
deshii
Goat Princess chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
When I got the email alert for chapter three, I got really sad because I knew it was ending. But now that I know your doing another SaruFey, I screamed a little inside. I can't wait for it! Just don't stress yourself, okay?
Alice chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Your way of writing is fantastic, I love the continuation with a yearning hope and that the summary is splendid I congratulate you very much.
Akari-chan chapter 2 . 4/27/2013
It was great I love the way you write you do really well and the summary of the next chapter I can only say that I hope the continuation is FANTASTIC :)
Scarlet-Evan chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Hola *-* He de decirte que adoro todos tus one-shots, yo amo tanto el SaruxFey y nunca vi nada de ellos por aqui hasta que tu empezaste a escribir, enserio amo como escribes las partes eróticas, me he leido todo de ti! No se si puedas entender español ;-; bueno... Me ha encantado lo que pusiste de una nueva historia, se ve interesante :z lo espero con ansias jajaj *-* SIGUE ASI!
Little-Blue-Tiger chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
It was a cute end! I really liked this story and well i love the pairing. I'm going to be patiently waiting for your next fic. The new story sure does sounds interesting! Even if the theme is not really of my likeness I like the idea of the war and having El Dorado participating. I'm already a little caught up in it.

So, good luck and later!
Mizuhara Yukie chapter 3 . 4/26/2013
GYAHHH! So happy right now XD! Best last chap ever! This has cheered me up because I was crying on Chrono Stone nearly end! Looking forward to Broken Fang!
MizuKi-chan-18 chapter 2 . 4/16/2013
GOD! I'm soooo sorry for reviewing so late! I red the chappie almost the same day it was updated, but since I was reading it from my phone I couldn't post a comment. Now that I'm in the computer I've got to say: THOSE DAMN CHILDREN I'M GONNA KILL YOU FOR HURTING FEI YOU -censored-! But, if I think better Saru may give them a harder punishment. Mwuahahhahahahaha!

Errrm. I seriously loved this chappie! I'm so happy that Fei could finally demonstrate that his sexy deity truly existed and also that they can be together. I swear that I died at the moment when you described the way Saru was going to transfer his power. XD Poor Fei.

JKSBHBHJVSAGSVCGSHAAS NOW ITS LEMMON TIME! WIII I'll look forward to it. Do not feel pressured by me, use the time you need to do a good job. ;) Keep up!
Monolaymoo chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
This was really well written and you manage to write so much in such a short time. I envy you for having such a good friend to help you.
Sakuchii chapter 2 . 4/14/2013
So cuddling cute! They are finally together, way to go! Now waiting for the last chapter, gambatte! OwO
deshii