Reviews for Prism
hungergamesfan77 chapter 1 . 1/18
Omg that was so beautiful I'm gonna die from feels
Dante chapter 1 . 1/1
Seriously why would you make a fanfic with one chapter but the chapter is reall long seriously you can just write a fanfic make multiple chapters bet with the same story you wrote because it's so boring to see so many words at one chapter atleast try to make 3 or 2 dayum people so tryhard
P.S.:I don't wan to judge someone like this jeez but i appreciate your work it helped me kill some time
InsanityRunsInMyBlood chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
I literally whimpered when I read this.
Gods, I hate this so much, but I can't help but love it. Cheesy, I know. Jesus christ what is it with you writers and Lux and Kat. The pendant. Ugh. That last sentence. My heart. It's like Lux blasted me with Final Spark the same time Kat unleashed her Death Lotus plus Garen's bloody Demacian Justice. Bye-bye Me. I'm gone. I'm dead. Congratulations you killed me.
*takes a deep breath*
YOU KILLED GAREN AND THEN YOU HAD THE AUDACITY TO WRITE THAT LAST PART?
*coughs*
Okay, I'm done.
(The point is, this is a straight favourite. My heartstrings have been tugged and then cut. Beautiful piece.)
La Ragazza Drago chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Io...io...io *cry*
Xitaris chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
you .. you horribly fantastic man/woman/creature!
please have all of my shipping babies in the world. i love a story where a character death is used in a brilliant way and i'm also glad i came to reread in a browser because.. apparently phone's don't show the break lines.
do you have any idea how confused i was? lol

this story is so breathtaking and you portrate Kat so well! you even inspired me to doodle a bit of my own, geezes. i'll be posting a doodles section shortly so if you're curious you can check that out , i'll credit you for sure and tell everyone to read this -w-
Flying Turtle of Freedom chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Feels.. Almost every possible feeling rushed to me while reading this,
It's well written and just the right amount of words and description.
I love Lux and Garen , in a way that while reading this , every emotion that Lux felt i felt too, it's just so well written like that.

It's sad , in a good way.

You're awesome , keep writing!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
A sad, bitter tale...

Through there is a few things to note that is that friendly fire isn't possible, and I'm pretty sure the summoners control most of the actions of the Champion in battle.
Lady Caitlyn Crowne chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was deep. I loved every single part of it.
Hope to read more from you soon!
leimaR chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
*sniffles...

Hgyuuuuuuuuuuuu. I can't really use any positive descriptive words for your work...cause it was achingly sad...*sniffles* T.T

How to interpret in 3 words: It was beautiful.
Aoriki Matsumaru chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Holy jeebus. This story was really interesting and how you bonded Lux and Garen (till everything went down on Lux). I really liked it and look forward to more from you.