Reviews for A Song with Thorns
AprilLittle chapter 16 . 12/6/2013
I was so sad. . .

and then I saw the author's note! Where is she?! Nevermind. . . I'll go searching for her myself! (Unless she doesn't exist quite yet. Hmm. Feel free to tell me 'hot or cold'. . .)
AprilLittle chapter 15 . 12/6/2013
But-

But-

Grrr. Snow makes me so mad. Just the thought of him getting pissy with every little thing that a Victor does to survive. *strangles invisible Snow*
AprilLittle chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
No stalemate there! No wishy-washy scene where they trade the sword back and forth. . .
AprilLittle chapter 13 . 12/6/2013
Ooh! Unfortunate turn of events! Bad enough to have to face off against your District partner. . .and then to have feelings for them? Gah!
AprilLittle chapter 12 . 12/6/2013
*shivers* This is a creepy, wonderful chapter!

The comparison to the Sirens. . .
The mockingjay songs. . .

Love it!
AprilLittle chapter 11 . 12/6/2013
Yikes!

Livia is ruthless!
AprilLittle chapter 10 . 12/6/2013
Livia Livia Livia.
*snickers*

I like how all of these other characters keep popping up as their younger selves! Shows us a bit how they met. How they bonded.
AprilLittle chapter 9 . 12/6/2013
Hehe. I can picture this all so well! Caesar probably giving some sideways glances to the audience/viewers as he does his best to keep a straight face for Livia. . .
AprilLittle chapter 8 . 12/6/2013
A score of 1, eh? I need to know more about this girl. . .
AprilLittle chapter 7 . 12/6/2013
Mmm. . .I guess I never really thought of being an Escort as a chosen occupation! Huh. I never really thought of how they came to be AT ALL. *scratches head* Nice intro to Effie though!
AprilLittle chapter 6 . 12/6/2013
*snorts* Okay, sorry. . .I just love Haymitch's observations and quips regarding Livia! XD Carry on!
AprilLittle chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
Ah, true. . .alcohol is the one peek of returning to the Capitol each year, I suppose. They drove him to it, then they keep it flowing for a lifetime.
AprilLittle chapter 4 . 12/6/2013
Haha! Oh, what an interesting character Livia is already. . .and she just showed up! *eagerly continues on to next chapter*
AprilLittle chapter 3 . 12/6/2013
Oooh! Great description of Haymitch consuming the whiskey! I read it multiple times quickly, then nice and slow to savor the words. . .
AprilLittle chapter 2 . 12/6/2013
Ha. Perfect Haymitch! I mean, it's very sad, but he just has that sardonic edge to him that you captured nicely!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »