Reviews for lovebites
Suburato Nanami chapter 1 . 7/7/2019
Amazing.
That.Eponine chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
This is amazing and oh my godzilla I don't think I've ever laughed more from a fanfiction
mremaids chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
this is one of the funniest fics i've ever read(!) personally, my fave moment was: "we need a girl's perspective." they settle for marius.
i don't think i laughed so much for a fic before. and i love how there was just the right amount of courf/jehan fluff
tacogirl3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
OMG this was hilarious. I could not stop laughing!
mcfuz chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
OHMIGOD WHATTHEHELL PERFECTION.
The things I loved about this fic:
Man of marble, because HE SO IS.
Marius as a pansy.
Enj and his 'shiny buttons'.
INSTANT FAVE.
RavenCurls chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
this is cute!
femlesbean chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! This is soo good! Thanks!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
This is hilarious! The whole thing is my new favorite. Lord, the way you write! It's fantastic! You're fantastic! (sorry that this review is so unoriginal and not very insightful, but I'm still laughing so hard i can barely type...)

my fave lines: "I know what we need." He says finally. "We need a girl's perspective."

They settle for Marius. - BECAUSE "THEY SETTLE FOR MARIUS" IS THE MOST HILARIOUS THING I'VE EVER READ. hahahaha, no, i've seriously nearly fallen off my chair because of these two lines :DDD

thanks for writing this! it's great!
Almost an Actress chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
That WOULD be an awesome band name! The Hickey Hotties... *dies* I don't know why, but that is literally the funniest thing I've heard tonight. This story made me smile, and I loved all of the shippings in it!
Miss ShadowScar chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
I laughed about this whole thing WAY too much
aboywithseagreeneyes chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Hahahaah this is such a funny shot. And it's well written!
bballlover101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
"They settled for Marius" Bahahaha I died! I adore this piece!
bioticnerfherder chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
This is one of the best fluff pieces I've read, ever. Where can I sign up to be a groupie for Captain Courf and the Hickey Hotties?
ChasingYou chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
Oh my, I don't think I have laughed this hard about a fic ever before. Captain Courf and the Hickey Hotties, it would be an honour to listen to their music. They can even sing about their epic adventure to find out who left the hickeys on Enjolras's body.
Just a really brilliant and proper funny story, really great!
TcEm chapter 1 . 4/12/2013