Reviews for The Remembrance
Celestrial Moon chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
She should not be calling him up because they should be together. Thay are stronger together than apart.
Special Agent Tee-vah chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Dang it Sophie you're making me cry.

It may not help that death is kinda a sensitive topic for me, which made me basically look like an idiot when I watched it at my grandma's house for the first time, since I was sitting there, staring at the TV, crying like crazy. Dang it this brought that all back. This was absolutely amazing. I just have one question.

"You're gonna be calling me up sixty years from now asking me about random facts so that you can tell your great-grandchildren about the kind of man he was." I got confused, [or it could just be the sad, part of my brain that's been studying since 10am] he says 'your', but everything else in the story shows [or at least to me], that it wouldn't be a 'your', but an 'our'.

...I think I'm reading too far into things. And that I'm completely missing the point of her devastation. [Blame chemistry.]

Anyways, back to my main point. This was really, really good. Amazing job, Sophie :D

Manda :)
Irish Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Hey, what does Tony mean ? Call him ?
Oh she will be calling him for sure - from the other side of the bed - they will be together...
Sweet little story...what is wrong with those two - get on the same page already !
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Great story! Very sweet and sad
Phosphorescent chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Beautifully written and bittersweet. Ziva's concerns and Tony's reassurances both ring true.

As always, thanks for sharing with us!
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
I'd love to see this kind of comfort given by him to her and her accepting it.

Good one!
DatZygomaticArch chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great story! I think I'm going to pretend this is what happened :)
diana teo chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Bet that Berlin dance pic made you squeal! I enjoyed Tony's reaction on seeing where she was sitting and how he could only relax when he had gotten her off, lol...
girleffect chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Absolute raw perfection. I HOPE this happens!
naTIVAlu chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Well, I don't think this will happen either, but... oh, that was so very sweet! And sad. And a very original tag to the whole Eli's death arc, I must say.

I feel bad about this, but I think my favorite moment was when Tony approached her and she was sweeping her tears before she answered him. It just played with my emotions that way, I couldn't deny it :P

But there were plenty of other perfect little moment, like when he sat himself beside her, and the 'unspoken *oh*' on his mouth, the way she admitted her feelings for him, or chosing to put his hand on hers when he felt no other words or actions could fit.

And just the main idea, feeling she isn't mourning *right*... ugh. Poor Ziva. I think maybe she's just spent. She has mourned so much in her not that long life. At some point, she has to chose between drowning herself in it, or forcefully pushing herself out and seeking the good life can offer her. Tony's right, the latter is so much better, she deserves all the good she can get.
Sampson1 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Great story...I only wish it would really go that way. Love the way you write Tony and Ziva.
thump chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
aw. if she's going to call tony to remind her about her dad that means they didn't hook up (