Reviews for Raw
LOVE
happysue115 chapter 6 . 6/8
LOVE YOU MORE THAN MY MOTHER. JK BUT IT IS A CLOSE CALL
KnoKnayme chapter 11 . 8/22/2013
This was so beautiful! Love love love! :)
Guest chapter 11 . 6/26/2013
Discovered this by accident and devoured it in one sitting - beautifully written - evokes such strong atmosphere and emotion and recommended it now to all my friends
m o n o whiechrome chapter 11 . 5/19/2013
This is so beautiful, will be looking out for more writings!
MapleleafCameo chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
This was truly lovely & my favourite of the whole series. Thank you:)
Kokoroyume chapter 11 . 5/14/2013
Nice epilogue :)
And thanks for this story !
m o n o whiechrome chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
This is better than fairy tale ending, heart-melting goodness! Will be waiting patiently for the epilogue.
crazyForJames chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Found this story rather late in the game but devoured it quickly. Rather sad it ended just a few days after "discovering" it, but wanted to let you know I thoroughly enjoyed it, felt it was very much in character and was beautifully bitter/sweet. Your imagery put me right in the story and I loved it.

I feel you are a very talented writer and I loved the story. I will be looking into your others, too! Thank you for sharing this with us and I look desperately forward to further stories. Soon. Please.
:D
Kokoroyume chapter 10 . 5/1/2013
Nice ending ;)
I look forward for the epilogue :)
Giraffes Sent Me chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Awww... I'm so HAPPY about this ending.
Thank you!
I've loved all three installments, but this was my favourite. Happy feelings and yellow hats make my day.

PS. The yellow hat - is it a nod to van Gogh?
cim902 chapter 10 . 4/30/2013
Sigh... :)
Giraffes Sent Me chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
I loved this chapter. Loved it to bits. It's almost perfect in every sense.
The bit about the zombie plan is hilarious!
Keep this kind of chapters coming, and I'll be one happy bunny.
Kokoroyume chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
Well, they are quite hilarious when drunk x)
Nice chapter ;)
sevenpercent chapter 9 . 4/29/2013
This was just so good on so many levels- humour, character, redemption of both John and Sherlock but done with a deft touch by a writer who has now (at least in my head canon) mastered the end game story for this fandom.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »