Reviews for The Tale of Two Fish
Mary chapter 4 . 12/29/2013
I'm enjoying this story, it hits close to home in multiple ways and the personalities of the characters come through very well. Great job EJF!
aurora0914 chapter 8 . 12/15/2013
update always!
aurora0914 chapter 7 . 12/15/2013
great job!
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 12/15/2013
update soon!
aurora0914 chapter 4 . 12/15/2013
Great story. Im giving up on the grammar. I dont think you would listen, anyway.
*Headbang*
aurora0914 chapter 3 . 12/15/2013
Please. I beg of you. I beseech you. I plead you.
THERE IS A SHIFT BUTTON FOR A REASON, DAMMIT!
aurora0914 chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
This is longer than the last one. Great.
aurora0914 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
*Seethes* Proper. Grammar.
Entei7800 chapter 8 . 6/18/2013
KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!:)
Entei7800 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Yay, an update?
I so loved the depth of this chapter! Keep up the good work!
Entei7800 chapter 6 . 5/6/2013
Sorry it took me awhile to review, ha ha, I blame my phone.
Naw, I didn't see it as rushed. Maybe at a slightly, SLIGHTLY, quick pace, but it really, no, it wasn't. Totally, no!
Selfish attitudes towards each other...titter titter...ha ha! I kept on reading that line, and I just laughed. No idea why. I love Garde's sudden energy as well!:)
Entei7800 chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
I think this was my favorite chapter.
I just beat Pokemon Platinum, (and I have a very unhealthy addiction to Cyrus. I caught Shaymin, and on the plate, I dedicated it to Cyrus) I used a Gardevoir, and I couldn't help it. I re-named it Garde:)
Demonic Asylum chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Suici is a slut. SLUT, SLUT, SLUT, SLUT.
Lovin' how intense it's getting now. See why they call you "epic."
No turning back from here...
Entei7800 chapter 4 . 4/19/2013
Should!
This chapter was so intense. You know, my phone goes off whenever you update. We were in the car when you did.
Me: Mom. Mom. Mom. Mom. Mo-
Mom: WHAT?!
Me: Epicjirachifan just updated.
Mom: SO WHAT?! WHAT'S THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN?!
Me: It means we have to turn around so I can read it.
Anyways, I'm glad you used my idea! I can't wait for the next installment!
Entei7800 chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
Okay, I have an idea, not the best, but it's okay...
This is the best I can come up with. Don't use it if you don't like it! 80) Oh, and since this took me a while to think of, just make sure this all doesn't happen in one chapter (IF YOU USE IT. IF IT ALL IS IN ONE CHAPTER, THAT IS NOT OF MY WILL!) :)
Well...Enjoy!

Magikarp is happy that Kyogre calls him, right? Well, after that small affair, they explain to the others. Disbalief spreads around the happy circle of friends. They continue the conversation at lunch, and they notice that Vikki is strangely quiet. She wants to talk to Magikarp ALONE. Skeptical, he follows her to wherever. She tells him how much she doesn't want him to be with Kyogre anymore. He admitts he seriously can't do that; he adores her more than she'll ever know. Vikki gets mad, and kisses Magikarp anyways.
And then Kyogre walks in.
He tries to explain to her, but she runs off crying, because she actually loved him back...

Later, everybody is talking to Magikarp, GLAD he's a cheater; they thought he was dating Kyogre. Although he's mad at Vikki, he forgives her. Suici comes in, and she gives Magikarp a pep-talk before asking him out. He rejects her in front of Lugia, thus helping him gain more attention. Lugia tells her how much of a cheater he is; she says the same thing (Because technically, they're both cheaters, ha ha)

More time skipping, I don't know how to fill in the spaces, lol. Magikarp calls Kyogre at home. Kyogre says she would love to talk but she's utterly busy and she can't talk to him. He says he'll call later, but she tells him he can't call ever again; it's too late. He's depressed, and he wondered why kissing her pissed Kyogre off so much...

We're back at school. Since he's been growing in popularity, Garde offers to teach him. He gladly accepts. After the session, Garde says she can't wait to teach him again. He runs into Vikki and can't wait to tell her. They're talking when he catches Kyogre back with Lugia. Sad, he runs off again.

Vikki finds him hiding somewhere (PICK A PLACE! ANY PLACE, HA HA!) and tries to cheer him up. Well, it isn't really working. Finally Vikki says something deep from her heart, inspiring Magikarp to continue to pursue Kyogre. He says, and I quote, "How? She hates me enough already. And it's not like I'm the strongest guy in the world." Vikki just smiles and says, "You need to work out." Of course, Magikarp is offended and all like "WHAT?!" But he agrees, anyways, so he'll be smart AND sexy, ha ha.

While training, he evolves into a REALLY hot Gyrados. When he returns at school, his friends barely recongnize him. I mean, he has more muscle and every detail of him is more...different. Even his voice changed from boyish to masculine and buff (which would prooooobably embarrass him) and he thanks Vikki. He's gaining popularity from his new style, but he never forgets about all his REAL friends. Somehow, Kyogre squeezes in, saying the new appearance isn't ANYTHING from what he done to her, and it doesn't change anything.

That's all I got:)