Reviews for The Peace of Wild Things
ollie chapter 1 . 11/28/2021
hi! i just wanted to let u know how much this fic means to me, i read it when it was first being updated and it's honestly been one of my comfort fics through the years, i love all the hurt/comfort throughout and honestly it just makes my heart so warm, bless u for writing this 3
megSUPERFAN chapter 3 . 11/9/2019
Sweeties. Aw, this is almost too much fluff and friendship for me to handle! I like it. :)
megSUPERFAN chapter 2 . 11/9/2019
Ah, Courfeyrac is such a CHILD... I love him so much.
Hurt/Comfort is my absolute favorite- thanks for writing it so adorably! Doctor Joly is always great, too.
civilizedrevolutionary chapter 1 . 9/26/2019
Aaahhhh I know you wrote this ages ago but this discovering this fic is the absolute best thing to happen to me for weeks. The way you wrote the characters is so sweet and just so well executed.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/25/2018
Great story! I love the way you portray their friendship! Please update soon!- Ronnie Jane
Guest chapter 3 . 10/19/2017
I love your writing style so much thank you for this gift of a fan fiction
CheshireCat19 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
I wanna see a doujinshi of this it would be adorable
Chelpop chapter 7 . 3/13/2014
Omg, I really l love this fic! I've been rereading the chapters again and again. I really hope you update soon so I can find out what happens to Combeferre's dinner :D
Enj chapter 7 . 2/18/2014
Really love the story so far and I am excited for the next chapter and Combeferre's reaction. Please update soon!
Delano chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
This was seriously one of the best and most adorable fics I've read in ages and pleasepleaseplease update it soon because I don't know if my poor heart can handle poor Courfeyrac being sick like this any longer!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/14/2013
Awesome story! PLEASE Please update soon! :)
Iceangel1229 chapter 7 . 9/26/2013
What is life?! I have reached the end of your chapters as of right now. This pains me. I've grown so attached! Well, I look forward to the next chapter! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
Iceangel1229 chapter 6 . 9/26/2013
So are all the memories of Enjolras being a horrible patient going to be stories of their own? That would be amazing if they were! Just saying! Anyway, poor Courfeyrac, I feel he isn't getting any better... *devious smile* Darn...Another great chapter! Until next time :)
Iceangel1229 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
"the law is his bitch and he owns it." This may be my favorite line, ever! It was great! Poor Courfeyrac, I hope he gets better soon. But, not too soon, haha. And Poor Enjolras, I hope he doesn't get another migraine- actually no I really hopes he gets one, haha. (Sorry, not sorry) Side note, is there potential for a story of Enjolras being stitched up after that riot and whatever happened to him almost dislocating his knee, because I would like that very much. Very much indeed. :D Anyway, another wonderful chapter! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
Iceangel1229 chapter 4 . 9/26/2013
To Be Continued! That means there will be more in the next chapter! Looking forward to it! Poor Courfeyrac :( Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)