Reviews for The Peace of Wild Things
Iceangel1229 chapter 3 . 9/26/2013
It got cuter! I loved it soooo much and poor Enjolras! He will always be my favorite, so I LOVE when he is the one hurt/sick and in need of comfort. But, I do really love when he is giving comfort as well. Looking forward to what Courfeyrac's ailment will be! Thanks for sharing! Until next time :)
Iceangel1229 chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
OMG...YES! I didn't know I needed this until now! I can just imagine all the amis in their living room, sick and Joly and Combeferre trying to take care of them. One of the greatest mental images I have! Thank you so much for sharing this! Until next time :)
Iceangel1229 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
The amazing trio strike again! I love hurt/comfort and this was absolutely wonderful! I can't wait to read the next one! Until next time :)
Elizabeth chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Ha! Love sickfics, no idea why. Still, this was really well written and incredibly entertaining. I'd like to see someone pinning Jol' down and shoving medicine into his mouth. I'd die. Melt into a puddle of laughter and die. UPDATES PERSON, UPDATES!
S.B chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
Aww, this is too adorable for everyone's sake. 'Fey being ill and ill-tempered, which I can totally sympathize with, Enjolras being a mother-bear and completely out of his comfort-zone, and Grantaire being himself, joking and having to take charge in the kitchen.
And that scene between E and R when E cuts his finger? Absolutely priceless!
monochrome-chameleon chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
I have been waiting for this for so loong! And I love it. It's so well written. Please do some more sick Combeferre? It's adorable when Enjolras is at a loss and doesn't know what to do :)
LunaLovegood chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I really really liked this :) I doubt that brick!Enjolras would be as cuddly as you've described him here, so he might be a bit out of character, but I don't care, he was adorable. And Courf was such a poor sweetie.
Lesmispanda chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
You made my life updating and the with Lotr :)
abietheace chapter 7 . 9/17/2013
OHMYGOSH YOU UPDATED! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW LONG I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS! This is just too adorable.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
I do like this, especially your Courfeyrac. I think Enjolras is kind of ooc though, but still, it's nice :)
stagepageandscreen chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
SO. FREAKING. ADORABLE.
I can't fully explain how much I loved this. Just..them, and all of the cuddles, and the plasters, oh, and Courfeyra saying 'Combeferre always kisses it better', at that I died, just basically I melted into a little puddle of fluffy sicfic feels. Grantaire was wonderful, Enjolras was precious, and Courfeyrac was so sweet.
Loved it!
SPAS or Libz
Phoenixflames12 chapter 7 . 9/15/2013
THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! I'd forgotten how well you wrote the wonderful friendship between these three and this wonderfully adorable chapter is no exception- oh poor, darling Courfeyrac feeling absolutely awful and feverish- Enjolras' transitions into 'Mumma bear mode' in this are just priceless and really, beautifully done as is Grantaire trying to keep both of them together with Combeferre gone and that final image is just beautiful- sublimely written as is Enjolras' complete inability to cook and Grantaire's almost big-brotherly exasperation at his leaders inadequiaces- well done! Please, please, please keep going and update soon! Much love x
Moon chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
Ugh, I really sympathize with Courfeyrac. I cry when I'm sick too, and it's horrible and embarrassing for a fifteen year old girl, never mind an adult man.
Sophie Capulet chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I love this story! Please update soon
LydiaofNarnia chapter 2 . 6/2/2013
I love your sickfics. I would really love to see another Combeferre one, poor baby.
70 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »