Reviews for The Peace of Wild Things
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 4/12/2013
That was completely amazing. I love how Combeferre always is a sweetheart and takes care of people, especially when his friendship with Enjolras is portrayed so perfectly. Poor Enjolras, I can give him a hug if that makes him feel better! He would definitely punch me in the stomach though:( Courfeyrac is adorable and I have so many 'Ferre/'Jol friendship feels right now! The three of them have such an amazing relationship! Heading to the next chapter!
I'm writing my first Les Amis modern AU, and I'd love to hear opinions, if you were interested of course:)
stagepageandscreen chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant! Lots of Amis fluffiness, my favourite! :)
Phoenixflames12 chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
Brilliant, brilliant, brilliant! I LOVE the interactions between Joly and Enjolras in this one- so realistic and well written! Well done! Again, far too many gems to comment on and do them justice, but I stand by my earlier comment: you truly are a wordsmith of the English language and thank you for bringing Marius, Eponine and Cosette into the picture! Keep going- I'm still waiting with baited breath for Coufeyrac's moment of glory!
dance-sing-live chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
This is so so cute! I would love to see one with Courfeyrac and Combeferre have to deal with a very difficult Enjolras.
Phoenixflames12 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
You've updated! Thank you! Oh this one is just too cute- there are far too many little gems in here such as watching Bond and Courfeyrac (I especially love 'feyrac here) making French toast for 'Ferre and Enjolras and Joly just being there as onedysfunctional family with all the kisses- please, please, please keep going and bring in the others if you can- I'm not picky, I'm just in awe of your style and in love with this story!
stagepageandscreen chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
Really cute! I really would like to see a Courfeyrac one next, he's one of my favourite Amis. :)
twiggy31 chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
omg this is so amazing! so beautifully written and the plot is great! i think my favourite les mis stories are ones involving the amis when they are looking after each other! the friendships between them all are amazing! hope there will be more chapters!
JMadi chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
ITS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE! Please update soon! Please? For me?
Sarahbob chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Just perfect. As all your chapters have been so far :)
Phoenixflames12 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This is just too cute! I ADORE your interactions between the three of them, honestly I can't chose who you've characterised the best- they're all too good! There are so many little gems in here like Courfeyrac stroking Enjolras's hair out of his eyes and Combeferre reading aloud to fearless leader and the bit about Thai food and chocolate spread made me smile- I'm actually quite choked up at the moment because of this! I adore the text message too- 'you could be an absolute dear...' - oh darling 'Ferre you are so sweet! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE for the love of the lack of fluff in this fandom at moment continue- I am waiting with baited breathe for your next instalment!
70 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5