Reviews for Over The Brink
angelvan105 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
That was totally a awesome, funny but yet cruel story! It so funny by Justin being annoying toward Heather! Heather is so MEAN! but in very funny ways! how he broken Justin spirit and acting such a bigger drama queen than anyone else in whole Total drama Island! super awesome job!
EvaTheIronWoman chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
HEATHER SHOULD HAVE SMASHED THAT PRETTY BOY'S HOLLOW SKULL WITH THAT SLEDGEHAMMER!
Pink is sooooo fun chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
I don't remember Hannah or Jason doing any of these things!
Mrs. Alejandro chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
Two problems with this.

1. I do not find this story about me to be funny.

2. I could honestly care less what Justin does.
DevillishlyHandsome chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Humorous? Oh, my aching sides. Crude, outdated humour using cheap, childish insults? Yes, very funny indeed. Not.
Technical Technicalities chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Dude, change your dialogue. In case you haven't noticed, YOU WRITE LIKE CHARLIE SHEEN. YOU ARE NOT HIM, AND YOU NEED TO REALIZE THAT.

Please, Heather wouldn't be that irritated by Justin, and Justin isn't a guy who cares entirely about his looks. He isn't narcissistic dumbass.

You're characters are way OOC, and maybe you should stop posting these JustHer things, because in canon, it will always be JustHer, as in JustHeather.

Please, please stop these horrid stories
NerdyNightStocker chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
You would know about destroyed spirits...

Your dialogue is stilted and uncomfortable (nobody talks like that). Your sentences run on far too long. Finally, in who's sane world is this "humorous"? Frankly, I was bored.

I agree with ICAAC. This sucks. Sorry-bout-it (not really).
AlmightyGeorgiaCrusher chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Very interesting it's odd to see Heather mess with The games weapon but it's fine.
Hoorah!
CharlieHarperFan chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
To I'll Cover Angel And Collins: Look, I'm sorry, but this was the only thing I could thought of that involves both Justin and Heather in-character! I'm sorry if you don't like it, but I'm trying so damn hard to at least make it work! And just out of respect, I would like it if you can only take it easy on my stories. I hate it when I don't take harsh criticism very well.

P.S.: I would like to chat with you, but as far as I'm concerned, you sorta blocked me from fanfiction.
I'll Cover Angel and Collins chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
This isn't funny at all. This sucks really bad.